CarlyLanky140 - 11 stone 1lb to lose (2 stone 0lb down, 9 stone 1lb to go)

haha no worries :) how you doing with the weight watchers im thinking of going on that from SW cos i hate cooking and at least with WW you can have there micro meals! x

I love ww coz it gives freedom to eat out and drink... It's brill :) u should give it a try... Weight loss is slower than SW I think... X

I stood on a plug today... (lol - what a div!)

My poor foot is so sore :( kinda ruined my walking to work plans coz all I can do is hobble... Still managed to earn 5AP from walking at work and did an hours body pump class too!! Cx

That looks sore:eek:

Poor you, hope you feel better soon:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Thanks hun :) really sore :( x

Please monitor how you are doing - if warm and sore, go to the docs as you want to head of any infection. Infections in feet/legs are difficult to get rid of and need tackling as soon as poss. They can get very serious (says the voice of experience). I ended up inhospital in Las Vegas on an antibiotic drip ....not to be recommended.

Ali

Oooo wow... Well it's sore but not sure what it would feel like if hot?! My feet are sweaty at best of times lol... Does seem to have a random
Swelling today... X

Just checked and I've earned 142 ap this week!! No wonder I'm snacking lol... Fingers crossed for STS or little loss x

I lost 1lb this week :) that's my 3 stone loss and 7lb in 3 weeks :D x

Well done, Carly!

Ali

Thanks xx

Been naughty this weekend and lunch today so gonna work hard for next few days!

It's been less than a week since I injured my foot and although it's painful I've been to gym everyday and I've for back to walking from work today. So gonna walk both ways tomorrow :D

Nothing will stop me! X

Just popping in to see how you are getting on Carly, haven't been on minimins for a while. Haven't managed to catch up on all your posts as yet but saw that you have earned 142 AP!!, so things must be going well :)

Hehe :) hiya!!

Lost 7 lbs in 3 weeks but may get a gain this week :( x

Fingers crossed for you!

Ali

Hey Guys

Sorry I haven't been around... had so much work on!!! And I am on duty all this weekend.... Friday - Monday :( What a crap Easter... I have eaten everything around me this week so expecting a big gain :(

I am about to set up a new challenge.... I have 17 weeks till I am bridesmaid!! Really want to get into a size 18 by then!! Gotta get a move on!!

Also I am thinking about going bk to meeting... but just not sure....Had some really good friends at SW... miss them... wish I had the same at WW.... And then I think about joining biggest loser online... i just dunno :( xx

You've made a fabulous start on getting to your target - so definitely use this weekend to decide what group will support you best.

Now: some tough love. Get a grip about working this weekend. your job is essential - and appreciated. So embrace your choice of eating and find ways to have fun if possible.

I found this video really helpful in thinking about how we approach what we choose to do. Some of her others are good too.Video: Starting Your New Diet

take care of yourself.

Thanks Ali :D U are so kind sweetie

Well Gang - I am just gonna do my best for this next week.... It is my birthday on Saturday :D

I will start afresh on 15th/16th and I am going to try SF for a few weeks :D - so nice fresh start :D I am still going to WI on Friday.... :D

I have also just set up a new biggest loser challenge - please sign up :D

Hope everyone is well... I will try to get on here when I can :D xx

Last edited:
Sounds like a good plan - and one you will deliver on. In the mean time, Dr Ali prescribes lots of loving yourself!

Thanks Dr Ali xx

Back