CarlyLanky140 - 2 Stone 0lb down - 9 Stone 1lb left!

Ooooo exciting stuff :) x

Enjoy snow patrol there awesome :) I saw them a few times as they do alot of gigs over here as here from NI :) I'm sure you will be able to find a beautiful bridesmade dress! Xx

Thanks Darling :D

Well I had an absolutely amazing time at snow patrol... they were just brilliant!!! WOW!! Loved it :D

I have put some new piccies in my album too..

Been having a bit of confusion lately with new boss.. don't want to go into it too much but can't decide if he is flirting - he texts a lot... hmmmm anyways... I realised that he isn't what I am looking for so I need to behave - just lonely at mo...

Will find someone when it is meant to be :D

I have started another little competition with Susan ... she is slimming to be bridesmaid one week after more - so we are having a percentage loss comp :D

I am back to the gym tomorrow... got the consultation with the fit trainer at 6.15... :D excited.. then doing c25k and then the fat burning circuits class.. gonna aim to go all four days before wi and stick to dailies and see how I do :D Hope everyone is well..

I have a day off tomorrow and a lie in :D xx

Monday 6th February 2012

PP USED = 38/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 25AP (C25k AND Fat Burning Circuits)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 25AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 25AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned 25AP and am loving the gym!
2. I managed a day 26 without choc!
3. I did my first personal training session :D

Well I met my personal trainer for a consultation... he seems really keen... we had a chat - I am worried about his stance - he is very very very committed to his diet - doesn't eat anything bad or drink.. he is obsessed with what goes into his body - I am so scared that he is going to push me too hard ... he wants me to do a food diary and I REALLY REALLY DONT WANT TO lol - this is weird doing this update a day late so just gonna move on to today's diary lol xx

Tuesday 7th February 2012

PP USED = 43/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 25AP (Personal Training Sessino AND Circuits)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 50AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 50AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned 25AP and am still loving the gym!
2. I managed a day 26 without choc!
3. I did my first personal training session :D

Well I had my first session with the personal trainer - his exercise regime is brilliant... and he is gonna do me a plan... I am gonna do one session with him a week, 3 classes, c25k (x3) and 2/3 more sessions that he plans... plus when i start my new job I am going to walk everywhere - I AM EXCITED!!! woop

But I am still worried about his "diet" - He started on me about how ww isn't healthy and weight doesn't stay off etc... he wants me to eat all natural foods etc... I really don't want to do a food diary - I am still embarrassed of my diet... I don't know how to say to him.... will have to think about it... I am seeing him a week Thurs :D

Oh and I am watching the biggest loser - I love this programme - it is taped so don't ruin the results for the next 40 mins lol

Scales are STS at mo.. hope to get 2lb off... will do my best :D - gym and class again tomorrow and just gym on thurs.. but am out thurs... indian with the new job... gonna have half portion of ctm and rice and that is all so should be within dailies... :D xx

Wednesday 8th February 2012

PP USED = 48/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 0AP (Felt like CRAP!)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 50AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 50AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I won a competition - see below...
2. I managed a day 27 without choc!
3. I am staying positive :D

Long day at work.... feeling a bit stressed... not sure why... Missed the gym as feeling really crappy and left work late...

Tomorrow will be 4 weeks without chocolate.. as of Friday I will start having it again.. yipeeeeee :D the plan is to have yogurt for lunch and choc after tea.. aiming to have only one chocolate item (which may be two fingers of twirl for example) or sweet item per day (no inc. the yogurt haha)... except maybe on weekend :D

I joined the new gym in December ... but in January our local radio station advertised a competition - New Year, New You - About | CFM Radio - The Best Mix of Music

Win a year's gym membership ... and weighing etc..... well I only blooming won.... I did something similar once before - it didn't go too well... they wanted me to do Atkins and the gym wasn't open everyday and wasn't open very late...

I really want to do it... but I don't know how I will feel if they want to publish my weight... It is also rubbish that I have already paid for my membership - I have emailed the gym boss and the Promotions guy from the radio station... just hope they put my mind at rest... I don't know if I can balance the competition, the gym, personal trainer, walking to work and the new job... will feel better when I know more lol - feel better for just writing it down lol

xx

Hope you are well, and have enjoted the first bit of chocolate you have had in weeks and not gone overboard and become obsessed and ate a ton of it lol.

Hellllooo

Well I have had a fair bit of choc today.. but got it out of my system... back to one item a day :D

I was out for a curry with the new work people... was nice but not a good plan before wi... I put on 2lb... bit gutted.. but nothing I can do now but start a new week... and on the plus side I measured myself and since last week have lost:
Waist - lost 2"
Hips - lost 3"
Bust - lost 2"
Arm - lost 0.5"

So I am pleased with that... onwards and downwards :D

I am away this weekend so wont be posting that often and may not get diaries on here but will be tracking :D xx

Re: Comp

The gym boss has agreed to add the year free at the end of my membership and I basically just have to update them as to weight and inch loss so they can update the website. So am pleased... someone will be keeping an eye on me .. and then I will be doing my PT and exercise :D woop! xx

Helllllloooo my darlings!!

I am so pleased you are still checking in.. I hope you are all still subscribed... I have been keeping a list of things I need to tell you .... If I am honest I find that when I haven't been on here for a few days I put it off... the thought of all the pages and pages of reading stresses me out... I will pop into all your diaries but may only read the last few pages :D So here are my things to tell you all:

1. Thursday 16th - The last time I was at a PT session he said something that hit home...."you train so hard... so how did this happen" - how did it happen? How did I let myself get to this? What was I playing at??? Unfortunately this comment didn't tip me over the edge... (the turning point will come)

2. Friday 17th - I went out for tapas with my aunt and uncle... and I tried prawns for the first time (granted they were bread crumbed but still a massive deal for me!) and I tried cold stuffed peppers... prefer the hot breaded ones....but was soooo proud to have tried.

3. Last week I was questioning trying something new... I love the "new plan" feeling and thought that that was what I needed.. I considered biggest loser or calorie counting.. But still didn't start.... it was my last week at work and I was working late, no time for gym so I basically took another week off plan...

4. I finished my job on Friday... I start the new job a week on Monday... I am nervous that they will expect too much but am looking forward to walking to and maybe home from work... have got my pedometer set up and ready.... I am going to go to gym after work too :D

5. Saturday 18th - I went shopping in town, Matalan and Asda :D I spent a fair few pennies... bought loads of lovely new outfits for work... two dresses and new trousers and tops ... oooooo and got into a size 24 trousers :D so pleased (disappointed that it isn't lower but pleased)....and I bought two kettlebells and a heart rate monitor too :D was a nice little trip!!!

6. Then last week I got really down... trying on outfits for my leaving do... I felt disgusting.... I cried in a heap of clothes... and then on the leaving do night... I felt fat and horrible... all the others looked gorgeous and slim... I can't wait to be able to fit into skinny jeans... in fact I can't wait to just buy some jeans!!! I hate myself in trousers... I am so looking forward to nice tops and trousers :D .. unfortunately that still wasn't rock bottom....

7. I put on 2lb this week.. so I am now 2 stone 7lb down...

8. My mum told me this weekend that they are looking at moving house.... feel crap... don't want to move... especially not from this house... I hate moving... but I know my opinion doesn't matter! I will see what they decide.... I am saving up pennies.. but if I start the PGCE in Sept I wont be able to move out for a good few years... Don't like that I am not a grown up yet hehe... but I will get there :D

9. I applied for student finance today... and am doing work experience in a school this week.... I really think that I will end up doing the PGCE this year... so excited.. but will give the new job a real go and see how it is :D

10. ROCK BOTTOM - I have done NOTHING but pig out for weeks... I have been horrendous in fact for months.. I had like 2 good weeks in January but really I have been horrendous since last summer when I went to the festival... I read my ww mag and got teary... and I even thought about how I want to look for my friends wedding.. and none of this was working.... then I forced myself to go to the gym.. first time in a week.. and during the class we had to do burpees.. the trainer knew I would struggle and basically suggested I just effectively do "get ups" from lying face down.. well I have never felt so humiliated.. it is not a pleasant sight seeing a fat lass jumping up and down... I walked out of the class and cried in the toilets.. I felt like utter crap.. I looked in the mirror and felt disgusting.... SO ROCK BOTTOM!!!

NOW FOR THE PLAN!!!!!!

1. No chocolate, cake, sweets, puddings or crisps...
2. I am going to have 3 meals a day and muller light after lunch/dinner (any flavour - i.e. can have choc/ pudding stuff in it but not actual choc or pud)
3. I am going to try to introduce veg with tea and a smoothie... will increase this slowly but aim is at least one of each every day...
4. I am going to walk to work every day... and maybe back... and I am going to go to the gym every week day (work depending)
5. I am going to stick with ww... and use mainly dailies and save weeklies for a weekend... where I may allow myself a treat (of the restricted items) or have booze ... and will use some weeklies for meals out...
6. March Challenge - I aim to lose 7lbs
7. Easter Challenge - I am to lose 1 stone by Easter
8. Bikini Challenge (by the wedding - 4th August) - Aim to be 14 stone (need to lose 3 stone 12)
9. Will get back to the C25k - Gonna repeat one or two of week 3 and then start week 4 :D

So this is the plan... I wont punish myself too much if I miss a gym session or go astray but I will follow the plan... no treat nights either!

Well there we go... I am back... will get back to posting diary ... may not be able to get online every day but will do what I can...

Love to all xxxxx

Welcome back Carly :)

Sorry to hear you have been so down, and don't be down on yourself just because people arnt slim dosn't mean there not attractive.

The thing that jumps out at me is you seem really up for it now, and I hope this is the time it has just clicked and you get to your goal.

Defo don't get down if you miss a gym session just go to the next and forget about it.

Good luck with the new plan.

Thanks Petal :D

Oh sweets!
The girls I work with and I are trying for a "no sugar March", (I'm a dentist so you would think it would be a no brainer, but life isn't always that simple), so I'll be checking with you each day now.
I have started counting my walks, and gym visits, which somehow "helps". At the start of each month, I come up with a number of gym visits to aim for, (usually quite ambitious, easy to do with pencil and paper!, and trying to take in to account what I've got on for the month), and can you believe it, that actually makes me go! Yes, that simple, I note my gym visits, and walks, in both diarys I keep. (I have a very motivated girlfriend to walk with, thats how I tramp so many miles a week)
The thing that has amazed me about doing quite a bit walking and gyming is how much it has improved my mood, sense of well being etc- I have read about that, but never done enough for long enough to have had such a benefit. I didn't think I was depressed before, but I just feel fantastic now, and wouldn't want to lose that.

Ok, back to check sugar March 1st!

Hey petal ;) I'm quite looking forward to walking :D think it will be good for me :) get some nice tunes on and get walking :D I'm realising that No treats might be too much... I've not been perfect but I have been a lot better and plenty of gym. Like the idea of counting sessions!! X

Wow well done u :) is the weather lovely?! Jealous! X

Hello there, hope you are well, as has been said might be a litle hard to not have any treats but just see how you go.

Have a good day :)

Back