ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Well done honey xx

Thanks all :) xx

Week 24: Day 6 - Monday 10th October 2011

BREAKFAST
Belvita = 6pp

LUNCH
Heinz Pepperoni Pasta Pouch = 9pp
Twirl = 3pp

DINNER
Pastabake = 18pp
Twirl = 3pp

SNACKS
Chocolate = 20pp

Daily PPs Used: 59/39pp
Weekly PPs Used: 49/49pp

(-30pp! Oops!)

APs Earned: 0AP
Total APs Earned: 0AP
APs Used: 0AP

Had a tough day - only got home from work an hour and a bit ago and still have a good 3 or 4 hours of work to do before bed... have a thumping headache! I feel sick with worry about my trial and am stressing and procrastinating :( Managed well with stress but when I got home I binged... on 20pp of choc! So disappointed... I kno I have tried so hard... just mad that I can't even have a full good week... on the puls side it is loads better than the last few months.... Scales are still showing 4lb down so fingers crossed for tomorrow....

POSITIVES
1. I am trying my best!
2. I am back focused on my diet and my goal
3. I am going to Pizza Hut after WI tomorrow!!!!!! :D

xxxx

I'm having a bad food week too hon. keep meaning well but having such a stressful time and that's making me snacky! We'll get through it hon, good luck for WI tomorrow xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Sorry you've had a stressful day, I think it's a common problem that we reach for the chocolate whenever we are stressed, i know I do!!

Hope tomoro is a better day and you get a good weigh in result!! :)

Xx

Thanks girls... really need this headache to go... its right behind my eyes and I HAVE to work!!! x

Hi hun!
Just read through your diary, finding it really useful :) I joined weight watchers on Saturday so am just getting used to the plan.

Firstly - wow! Well done on losing so much weight so far, you're doing really well!!

Do you use the pp calculator? I didn't buy one at group but am learning this is a big mistake! haha! At the moment I'm using an online calculator (on my phone) or searching through the basic food guide in the book. Not managing to eat all my points yet! eep!

Your food looks lush and wow - a twirl is only 3pp? woooo!!!!!! Didn't know that, good news! Am loving the 'freedom' (if you will) of weight watchers.

Hi hun :) welcome! It's just a single finger twirl but not too bad :)

Well done for your loss so far - which diet were you on? Propoints is amazing... I have a calc but honestly I use my app mostly... obsessed lol! Hope u enjoy it and feel free to ask any questions xx

Thanks hun :D x

Bless u having such a stressful n busy time Hun x try not to worry as u can pull it back it will b fine, if choccy is wot u require u must have it!
Ur WI will b fine darlin x good luck anyhow x ;-)

Week 24: Day 6 - Monday 10th October 2011

BREAKFAST
Belvita = 6pp

LUNCH
Heinz Pepperoni Pasta Pouch = 9pp
Twirl = 3pp

DINNER
Pastabake = 18pp
Twirl = 3pp

SNACKS
Chocolate = 20pp

Daily PPs Used: 59/39pp
Weekly PPs Used: 49/49pp

(-30pp! Oops!)

APs Earned: 0AP
Total APs Earned: 0AP
APs Used: 0AP

Had a tough day - only got home from work an hour and a bit ago and still have a good 3 or 4 hours of work to do before bed... have a thumping headache! I feel sick with worry about my trial and am stressing and procrastinating :( Managed well with stress but when I got home I binged... on 20pp of choc! So disappointed... I kno I have tried so hard... just mad that I can't even have a full good week... on the puls side it is loads better than the last few months.... Scales are still showing 4lb down so fingers crossed for tomorrow....

POSITIVES
1. I am trying my best!
2. I am back focused on my diet and my goal
3. I am going to Pizza Hut after WI tomorrow!!!!!! :D

xxxx

Ur doing ur best babe and that's all we can do.. I think ur doing amazingly well considering all the stress of late.. You can get back to 100% full weeks but it takes time.. Love that ur keeping up ur 3 positives everyday. They're a real motivator (for me too :) )
Ur an inspiration to allot of people on here Carly.. U'v had it tough of late with friends, career choices and ur diet and ur still going and giving it ur best.. That's amazing.. I hope u realise :D
Good luck for a great result at WI and yum to the pizza hut :D

Dubchick81 said:
2 fingers of a twirl is only 5 tho.. Not 6 :D
(dreaming of a twirl straight from the fridge :rolleyes:)

Nommy xx

Hi hun :) welcome! It's just a single finger twirl but not too bad :)

Well done for your loss so far - which diet were you on? Propoints is amazing... I have a calc but honestly I use my app mostly... obsessed lol! Hope u enjoy it and feel free to ask any questions xx

Thank you, hun!
I joined weight watchers on Sat - so doing PP!

I do have a question, since you asked :pdo you know how many boiled potatoes you get for a number of pp? Or does it go by weight?

GOOD LUCK with your WI and have fun at pizza hut (free salad bowl with every main hahha :p) xx

Good luck with wi Carly :)!

Boiled potatoes are 1pp per 50g xx

Gud luck again sweetie x am sure u will do well!
X ;-)

Thanks Elaine :) query answered by one of our lovely ladies :)

Thanks for popping in ladies :)

Off to WI now... U serious 5pp for twirl - app says 6!! Xx

Back