ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

CarlyLanky140 said:
Thanks!!

Carrie i was plus 30 before WI but 50 tonight at pizza hut! Always eat over on WI an usually still consistently lose

Have been awful for weeks so this kinda my first week all over again ;) xx

Hehe pizza hut sounds yummers & WI day is the best time to have munchies I think :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I'm goin out this wk end to tgi's. Just been looking in the eating out guide, does anyone know if the points are with fries included? Just seems a lot 70pp just for a burger! Xx

must include fries.. coz even wetherspoons isn't that high for burger xx

Yeh that's what I thought! wish it would make it clear tho xx

Enjoy :D - if on the menu it comes with chips then defo included.. x

Yeh it def comes with chips so I'll b having them! :) maybe not the 70pp burger tho! Haha xx

hehe - just make sure u have what u fancy and enjoy it xx

Oh I will don't worry! Already got the jack Daniels sesame strips lined up for starters ;-) xx

Yummy! X

Omg!
Amazing loss Hun!

Re twirls.... How come
Multipack has less pp's? Haha... Bizzare!
Good luck for a fab week lovely!! Am obviously now going to have to read all 'the way back through your diary hahah x

The multipack bars are slightly smaller hence the diff in points. It's the same with cadburys caramels from a multipack too. When you buy them you can tell the diff but defo worth for 5pp!! :)

Fantastic loss Carly. Well done honey. xxx

Is it 5pp for two single fingers from multipack?

I lost 5.5lbs :) so that's 36.5 down :) lowest I have been in years - 17 stone 10.5 - so pleased!!!
Xx
5pp for a shop bought one chic.. And three fingers of a pink snack is too :D
And a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on your amazing loss.. So chuffed for you babe.. You served every bit of that loss.. :D

The multipack bars are slightly smaller hence the diff in points. It's the same with cadburys caramels from a multipack too. When you buy them you can tell the diff but defo worth for 5pp!! :)
Same with the flakes... a "standard" size is 5pp but if you get the multipack they work out at 4pp. BARGAIN!! :) xx

Well Done Carly - 5.5lbs is amazing!!

Fabulous loss Carly, really amazing. And pizza hut cookie dough, yummy has to be my favourite pudding ;-) is it really only 14 pp ( and is that for 1/2 as it's a shared one? Or for the individual one? ) never know how to point them.

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Siandys - they now only do individual ones - is 14pp for individual one.. :D

Hope ur all well...was really pleased with my loss :D Scales are up a bit today after hut :( but I always have a treat after WI so sure it will be pulled back quickly enough and will get a loss lol xxx

Mmmm I feel a trip to pizza hut coming on ;-) thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back