ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Thanks Claire :) x

Hey hunny! Hope you've had a lovely Christmas and a good rest :) Hope you're feeling a bit better. It must be awful going to work feeling so sick with worry. I'd try and get another job if I were you, like the ones you were talking to home. closer to home so you'll save money and be less tired, you may even be happier there and it might make life a bit nicer for you, till you get into teaching! Here's to another good year, more weight loss and good health!!! xxxxx

Thanks sweetie! :) very sensible suggestion! :D good luck for the new year x

well by some small miracle I have lost 1lb! totally didn't deserve it but I will take it :D so just NYE out and NYD we have a big sunday dinner... but then 4 good days.. so hoping for sts/ sneaky loss.... then taking on 2012!!

I have so much work to do before I go back... have this big portfolio to submit for an exam on 6th and wont have time to do when back at work... best get working on it lol...xx

Wow well done on the loss hon, fab news :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks all... portfolio not going well at all... done half a report and have 5 to do :( probably shouldnt go to Glasgow! Gonna try and finish one and maybe start another and will just have to work hard all day Monday xx

Cheers chick :) x

Hope everyone has a lovely NYE! See u in 2012 x

Portfolio sounds difficult... Just enjoy your NYE anyway hon, you can get it done after! Have a good one :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hi hunni
Read ur post about ur probs, bless u for going thru it all!
U must defo do wots best for u n wot will make u happy in the end, ignore others that dont agree, its u that counts!
All the best in u search for ur new job, if teaching is wot u want to do n if u can do it then u shud try! Its the start of a new year, find the new u! A fella will follow am sure, wen u learn to love yourself, u an ace lass!

Well done on loss too!
Gud luk
Xxx

Monday 2nd January 2012

BREAKFAST
125ml Mango and Passionfruit Innocent Smoothie = 2pp

LUNCH
3 x WW Thick Grained Bread = 6pp
2 tsp Flora Lighter than Light = 1pp
65g Extra Light Philidelphia = 2pp
WW Chocolate Biscuit = 2pp
Packet of Mini Oreos = 3pp

DINNER
Sausage, Mash and Gravy = 19pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

PP USED = 38/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp (plus extras used on NYE/NYD)

APs EARNED = 20AP (C25k Week 1 Day 1, 20 minutes cross trainer and 10 minutes stepper and then 20 minutes weights)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 20AP (not including those earned on Friday before NYE/NYD lol)
TOTAL APs SPENT = 20AP (repaying the deficit caused by NYE/NYD)

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I stuck to just dailies
2. I did day one of C25k (and a total of 80 mins in gym)
3. I got a bit of my portfolio done (my boss has allowed me to stay at home tomorrow to do it - best get on with it!! lol)

I had a bit of a stress mid-aft with work but I am ok... I think I will take the new job.. even though I may feel guilty ... and there will be a tough transition.... it is a lot more money and will mean I can work to work each day which will be awesome for the diet.... and then if I still don't like it I will start the PGCE in Aug (if I get on...)

xxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Monday 2nd January 2012

BREAKFAST
125ml Mango and Passionfruit Innocent Smoothie = 2pp

LUNCH
3 x WW Thick Grained Bread = 6pp
2 tsp Flora Lighter than Light = 1pp
65g Extra Light Philidelphia = 2pp
WW Chocolate Biscuit = 2pp
Packet of Mini Oreos = 3pp

DINNER
Sausage, Mash and Gravy = 19pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

PP USED = 38/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp (plus extras used on NYE/NYD)

APs EARNED = 20AP (C25k Week 1 Day 1, 20 minutes cross trainer and 10 minutes stepper and then 20 minutes weights)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 20AP (not including those earned on Friday before NYE/NYD lol)
TOTAL APs SPENT = 20AP (repaying the deficit caused by NYE/NYD)

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I stuck to just dailies
2. I did day one of C25k (and a total of 80 mins in gym)
3. I got a bit of my portfolio done (my boss has allowed me to stay at home tomorrow to do it - best get on with it!! lol)

I had a bit of a stress mid-aft with work but I am ok... I think I will take the new job.. even though I may feel guilty ... and there will be a tough transition.... it is a lot more money and will mean I can work to work each day which will be awesome for the diet.... and then if I still don't like it I will start the PGCE in Aug (if I get on...)

xxx

Excellent Carly babe. Well done x

Back