ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

It's sad that we are excited!! Sure I will be bored again very quickly hehe cx

Have a lovely Christmas hun :) Here's to a brilliant 2012 xxxxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
It's sad that we are excited!! Sure I will be bored again very quickly hehe cx

I was excited at first to and I started with such enthusiasm I used to go all the time I joined two years ago and it's only been the last 6 months I've really lost my motivation so I need to pretend that I'm joining for the first time like you guys as I need the motivation back!

Well done on making the choice though I do enjoy classes I find I work harder in them

:D 2012 here we come. X

Have a great day all :D xx

Happy Christmas honey, hope you get some lovely pressies :) xXx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Having a lovely day! Been spoilt! :D gonna get bk to ww tomorrow... Got meal out wed and out with Nikki in Glasgow on NYE but otherwise gonna try to be good :) cx

Glad your having a good time carly :) well done you for getting back on ww tomorrow, I'm tempted to follow your example...but idk if I'm just setting myself up for failure with the amount of chocolate, crisps and snacks around the house and another Xmas dinner to eat tomorrow...anywho have a good night :) x

I'm the same although I'm determines to get back to it tomo I've felt so bloated and huge all day an all I had was two chocolates a packet of crisps and my roast (which was large!) but this is honestly the most amount of food I've had in one go for a while now and I can't handle it any more I'm suffering! But like you there is so much around the house!

Decided im getting back to counting tomorrow. Can still have treats, but going to point em! New weeklies don't start ti Wednesday though so its going to be tough! Guess in just going to have to plan! Eating some pringles and haribo now and will be having Xmas dinner tomorrow just going to weigh my turkey and have no roasties and some plain mash and mostly veg. I can do this! X

I kno wed/sat won't be great but I do plan to be good! I didn't get much choc so I munched it today... There is "family" choc but think I can resist... We shall see xx

What is Wednesday, is it an occasion? :)

Family choc can be resisted... I've been brushing teeth whenever I want one. Now there's only the ones I don't like left....!

It's my work colleague's 30th birthday - so we are out for food and drink... don't really want to go but feel like I should :( x

Sometimes those are the best nights, the ones you don't look forward to. Chuck on some glittery eyeshadow and a big smile, and it'll be a good night! :)

Thanks :) having the boxing day blues,.. Just tired and tearful and snapping at everyone! I hate that one minute they are ramming food down my throat and next time are watching every mouthful and nagging :( just feel like utter rubbish! X

Back