ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Hey Carly been AWOL on this and WW for well over a month- not good I've gained at least half a stone but I'm looking for some help :)

You have lots going on Mrs congrats on the house etc

I go back to work in 3 weeks shortest maternity leave ever!!!

Thanks ladies :)

Welcome bk LEB! U going to meetings? Wow just 3 weeks?! That's crazy x

Will need all the help and support ! No time for meetings! Lol wee man is 11 weeks old today! Scary how time flies!

Bet you can't wait to start Uni x

Awww bless him :) that's a short maternity!! I can't wait to start - so excited!!!!!

We are here with all the support u need :) when u starting properly? X

I know the maternity pay is not great after a certain amount of weeks- plus I love my job! Starting tomorrow :) thanks x

Awwww that's what I want to hear - teachers who love their job! :)

Good luck with fresh start x

Well it's the 3rd day of my second week back on plan and I have 30 weeklies left which is unheard of!! I also have 35AP! And scales are showing a loss already :)

But I suspect that drinks fri and wedding sat may lead to a little gain. I'm gonna do my best and probs wont drink much on sat!

Xx

That's fantastic, well done hon!! Wow 30 weeklies left and 35AP... you are doing amazing this week. Hopefully the wedding won't bugger things up - I'd say it'll be ok with all the AP you've earned :) xx

Had fun at the wedding - pics are on here...

I put on 1/2lb which I am ok with.. onwards and downwards x

Hey :)

I'm good thanks. Been another busy week and looks like the house will complete on Friday :) x

Thanks petal - I felt bad saying it... But u will get ur perfect house :D x

Thanks lovely :) x

Will get back to it on 17th :D x

Carly I'm sure I saw you at Leeds festival xx

Really?! Why didn't u say hello?! Sorry lovely :( x

Back