ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

CarlyLanky140 said:
Really?! Why didn't u say hello?! Sorry lovely :( x

Coz I didn't no you were there and I didn't wanna just say hi to some random person in case it wasn't you hehe ... Was you wearing Wellies with stars on? And sunflowers in yer bunches? We were stood a couple of meters behind yer then you moved on xxxx

Yes I was hehe :D small world!!!! :D we were just there for Friday :) x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Yes I was hehe :D small world!!!! :D we were just there for Friday :) x

... I was pretty drunk that night .... We stayed the whole weekend I loved it xxx

Awww I'm glad :)

Where are you Carly :( xx hope your ok xx

Hey all. Sorry everything is just so busy :( I still get on fb once a day or so but not so much on here :( will try and pop by!

Two days back on track :D hoping for a good loss on mon x

First week back and I lost 7lbs :) back into the 18s - 18 stone 12 and 1 stone 7 lost :) xx

Thanks guys :) how u doing? Xx

Im finding it hard, pt all my weigh back on in the past 10 months cant seem to gt bk into it

Glad to see you back hon :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks Sarah :)

Could u try somet different Hollie? Or just focus on exercise?? Xx

I only get into exercise at the gym and inam trying to go as much as poss but i dont have tje money for the petrol :( and i don no what else i could try

Awww petal :( I love the Davina DVDs or kettlebells at home if I can't go. Or could u go for a walk/ jog? Or walk to gym?! Xx

It doesnt motivate me at home if i go gym then i get really into it and stay for ages... I couldnt walk it would take more than a hour its main roads about 11 miles from my house lol xx

Oh :( sorry :( I get into it at home too... Is it not worth a try? Maybe set a goal to beat?! Xx

Back