ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Well done on gettin your shred finished .. bet it feels great :cool: .... and diary sounds yuuummmmyyyyy xxxxxx

I shredded!!!!!!!! :) and enjoyed the curry! Wish I always had someone to share with! Xx

Glad you enjoyed the curry you deserve it with all the shredding! Totally up for a meet up bring on the low PP drinks ha x

Yay! Where is convenient for people? X

Come to Devon????
Actually by the time this is sorted I probably won't live here anymore :D

xxx

I would like to come for a meetup :)
Anywhere that has a train station or an airport!

Carly, I am SO SO PROUD of you for completing the Shred, I don't think I actually know of anyone who has completed it. You're a bloomin star!! :D xx

Thanks Jen :) how accessible is Manchester/ somewhere in the middle... Where would our Irish gang travel to? Xx

I don't know about from Ireland, I presume that Manchester is probably fairly central, and easy to get to? It is from Scotland anyway!

:D x

Ohhh party sounded like a great night hun! I like the sound of having weeklies, once I reach goal I might look into PP to help maintain:) stuck in my old discovery ways at the mo but PP sounds fab too! Have a great weekend petal, you're doing great and are a lifeline to many of us here xx

Well done on completing shred sounds a hard thing to do Hun x so big congratz x
X
Meet up sounds a good idea
X

Never been to manchester, heard its a great spot though. Few of my mates are heading over there in August for a few days!
I've only been to britain 3 times actually... Jaysus and its only over there *points* :p x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ooooooo yeah Manchester coz united are about to buy Wesley Sneider (my dutch footballer hero)!

xxx

does anyone know if can we from Ireland....Dulbin & Belfast.. fly directly into Manchester I know we can to Leeds? x

Manchester isnt far for me!!!!!!

Harrogate- Leeds- Manchester WOOOOOOO!

My parents lived in Prestwich Stockport & Davenport- think theyre all in Manchester!!!!

Ruth
x

Back