ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Can def fly to Liverpool and Newcastle from Belfast. Iv done both! then Manchester is easily reached from Liverpool by train or bus :)

Thanks Kim :)

I think Manchester is the best bet... My absolute fave place too.. I AM MOVING THERE lol... next year hopefully when at goal... fresh start and all that jazz :)

If it is convenient for our Irish Lovelies then that sounds goooooood :)

Now when is best? xx

Glad you enjoyed your buffet hun :) sounds so nice! I love good old party food yummy! Ooo I'm def up for a meet up, I am also not far from Manchester yay! xx

always end up at krispy kreme shop when i go to manchester :D but i'm good with the yo sushi lol.

well done on you're shred babe, you've done so well.
hoping to start mine next week.

my friends hubby downloaded the shred for her and it won't fast forward so she is doing one after the other :eek: she's on day 15, she's going to be in hospital on day 20!

Tracy they are doughnuts with different fillings and toppings! They are lush!!! Amazing!! We could get a box between loads of us and have a little bit each :D x

Strawbs n kreme for me :) x

Ther yummy too!! Think theyv got a few new ones iv not tried.... Think there's a cookies n kreme, a butterscotch fudge n another one that I can't remember lol xx

I haven't been to one for ages!!! Since I moved away after uni :( sounds like some yummy new flavours! X

Stansted airport has a krispy kreme counter!
I am so glad that I haven't flown from there since starting WW cos I don't think I'd be able to resist them. xx

Lol! We could all share a box n have a tiny bit of a few flavours! (when we meet! ) One doughnut is about 10 I think which isn't awful if we share :) xx

Yay that's a plan ha. Would be great to meet some of the lovely girlies on here as at my meeting it's idk very 'cliquey' and I feel like a right loner without here I definitely wouldn't be able to keep on track! X

Hehe... well I figured box of 12 and we each have 1/4 of 4 flavours.... so 1 each... depends how many of us come :)

xx

Back