ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Thanks .... :cool: . enjoy your exercise too, if thats possible :rolleyes:

I'll try xxx

OhEmGee...manchester meet :D:D:D, only 20 mins away from me how good would that beee??? and carlyyy?? moving to manchester?? doooo it, its fab!!! does anyone have any dates in mind??? xx

HELL YEAAAAHHH, Nicola .. would love to meet !!!! .... im free most weekends xxxx

Let me know dates ladies and gents :)

I am defo moving but will have to get enough exp in job so I am saleable.. plus would like to move when I am at goal so I am the new me in new job!!

I have been naughty today... had 20PP of choc over my dailies ....

Tomorrow is a new day ... and I will be good... just want a pound off on Tues... Will get a few AP tomorrow and maybe a few on Tuesday and we shall see...

I am already worrying about Kendal Calling and Leeds Festival and how I will cope... I will just try my best and if I gain I do ... Back on the horse and all that :)

So see u all tomorrow :)x xx

Week 13: DAY 5 - Sunday 17th July 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 40
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
NONE

LUNCH
Homemade Pizza = 15pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Meatballs, Pasta and Sauce = 19pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

SNACKS

Kit Kat Chunky x 2 = 14pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp
Chokka Icecream = 3pp

TOTAL PP: 60pp

Weeklies used: 0pp
Total weeklies used: 49/49pp

Earned 0AP (Feeling lazy...)
Total AP earned = 6AP
Total AP used = 20AP (-14AP)

xxxx

Lol every year I went to Reading Festival I'd lose 7lbs :p Just think all that walking, dancing and running quickly in and out of the scanky toilets you'll earn loads of APs! :) xx

Have fun Carly ... i bet you'll loose like Charlotte says ... you will be on the move most the time xxxx

don't worry about your up and coming events Carly...just enjoy them hun x

Oo enjoy festival Hun it will great xx

I know how you feel, I've got electric picnic coming up in september... Hopefully all the walking and dancing will make up for any bad food and drink that weekend chick!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ahh I'm sure you'll be fine hun! That's the spirit :) you know that you can get back on track after, you'll be fine and dandy! X

Awww thanks all! Good point about the APs

I think I am just panicing over nothing.... coz to be honest I can eat two meals a day that are a bit smaller and will only be drinking two days as driving back the third... so I am sure Kendal will be fine... it is the 5 days at Leeds that are worrying me... But I will go with the flow and pp it all as I go along... plus.... the less I eat the less I will need to drink to be tipsy ;)

Think I am most worried about not having enough battery to talk to u lovely lot!!! xxx

Scales are currently playing nice.... hope they stay like this till WI tomorrow... I really want 2lb for my 10% but 1lb will do for my 2 stone... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SCALE GODS! lol

Had a really long day so no AP again.. but have enjoyed a week off (except for one shred...my 30th day!).... back to the exercise on Wed :D

xxxx

Week 13: DAY 6 - Monday 18th July 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 40
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Belvita Honey & Nut with Choc Chips (OMG - actually the only flavour I will ever buy again - LUSH LUSH LUSH!!!!)

LUNCH
Chicken, Bacon and Cheese Warby Wrap with BBQ Sauce and Mayo = 12pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
I was still in the office at 8.00pm and was hungry... so I ate a random selection of tuck shop snacks... and on the way home I popped into asda for a few more...
3 x Tunnocks Teacake = 8pp
1 x Mini Cheddars (bag) = 4pp
2 x Snack-a-Jacks Curls (quite filling and take a while to eat and tasty... but probs prefer quavers...) = 4pp
1 x Fudge = 3pp

SNACKS

NONE

TOTAL PP: 40pp

Earned 0AP (Was very late home from work...)
Total AP earned = 6AP
Total AP used = 20AP (-14AP)

xxxx

Week 13: DAY 7 - Tuesday 19th July 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 40
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Belvita = 6pp

LUNCH
Chicken, Bacon and Cheese Warby Wrap with BBQ Sauce and Mayo = 12pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
OUT AT AN ITALIAN (EXCITED :))
Pizza (probs meat feast/ pepperoni....)= 27pp
3 scoops of Movenpick Icecream = 18pp

SNACKS

Kit Kat Chunky x 2 = 14pp

TOTAL PP: 80pp

Earned 0AP (Feeling lazy...)
Total AP earned = 6AP
Total AP used = 60AP (-54AP)

NEW WEEK ON WEDS AND GONNA DO PLENTY OF EXERCISE AGAIN... I am having half an Indian takeaway again on Friday (with the ex... long story I am sure I will tell one day) but hopefully that wont be many weeklies... and then I am out all day Sat at a Cider Festival and out on the evening.. plan to have the rest of the weeklies then... Anyways all planned and hoping for a nice loss :D

xxxx

Jemma - they are sooo yummy! Little sweet kick to them... YUM!x

Those Choc chip belvita are the best! They taste like nutella. Yum.

Back