ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Irish accent is well SEXY :rolleyes::p ... Yuuuum!

I love a sexy irish accent... think new year in ireland would be good??!! or Glasgow.... or sometime next year... .need to save more pennies for Ireland lol....

so I think that last weekend is veto'd so what other weekends in Nov - any preferences

Pop names in the list if you want to come and when u can't do in Nov/Dec

Carly
Ruth
Sarah
Jemma
Charlotte-Eve
Nicola
mrs-s
starkissedx
Jem
Anj
Jackie
Rosie-Lee

Marnie - would u be able to come anytime?

Liz - u don't have to be a ww-er! when could u do?

ALL WELCOME!!! xxxxxx

Week 14: DAY 3 - Friday 22nd July 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 39
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Belvita Honey & Nut with Choc Chips = 6pp

LUNCH
Panini and Chips = 24pp

DINNER
1/2 CTM, 1/2 Rice, Naan = 23pp
2 x Chokka Lollies = 5pp

SNACKS

NONE

TOTAL PP: 58pp

Weeklies used: 19pp
Total weeklies used: 28/49pp

Earned 0AP (Gonna try another week with limited AP and see how it goes.. plus I am manic and wont be able to do many next week either!!)
Total AP earned = 0AP
Total AP used = 0AP

xxx

Oh man, I want a panini so badly.
Mmmmmm...... cheesy.

If we get a fair few of us together maybe we can talk to a hotel and get a deal for a group booking..... just a thought.

defo a good idea!! have one in mind - not glam but twin rooms and bus route handy xxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
I love a sexy irish accent... think new year in ireland would be good??!! or Glasgow.... or sometime next year... .need to save more pennies for Ireland lol....

so I think that last weekend is veto'd so what other weekends in Nov - any preferences

Pop names in the list if you want to come and when u can't do in Nov/Dec

Carly
Ruth
Sarah
Jemma
Charlotte-Eve
Nicola
mrs-s
starkissedx
Jem
Anj
Jackie
Rosie-Lee

Marnie - would u be able to come anytime?

Liz - u don't have to be a ww-er! when could u do?

ALL WELCOME!!! xxxxxx

Aw thanks hun x
Hope ur ok today? How was work?

Erm i can only do 1st wk in nov really but don't alter dates on just my account sweet xx
N Dec a no go really sweet with the wedding going off I will have lots to do lol x

Carly - any
Ruth
Sarah
Jemma
Charlotte-Eve
Nicola
mrs-s
starkissedx
Jem
Anj - not last weekend
Jackie
Rosie-Lee
Liz - can only do first weekend

xx

Parking would be good too, for those who night drive up/down.

Is weekend meaning like a sat and sun or like fri night and sat. Just as I'd be travelling flying :) I don't really have a weekend preference x

Trying to think of someone with my accent, suppose dylan moran maybe lol. I don't think there's anything sexy about the accent haha! X

I have my mums 50th birthday at the start of november so prob can't go that weekend... Hmmm...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

He's a comedian. He was in black books if you remember that tv show?? He's also in a lot of simon peggs movies because they're mates, run fatboy run, shaun of the dead etc etc. Suppose he's not that famous. you might know him if you saw the head on him lol! Eh... Maybe my accent is like someone in Father Ted so... :p x

I think that's the only thing I've got on so far in november... There's 2 birthdays but should be fine. Just can't miss my mums obviously lol! No need to work it around me anyway, we'll see how it turns out :) x

azwethinkweiz said:
He's a comedian. He was in black books if you remember that tv show?? He's also in a lot of simon peggs movies because they're mates, run fatboy run, shaun of the dead etc etc. Suppose he's not that famous. you might know him if you saw the head on him lol! Eh... Maybe my accent is like someone in Father Ted so... :p x

I think that's the only thing I've got on so far in november... There's 2 birthdays but should be fine. Just can't miss my mums obviously lol! No need to work it around me anyway, we'll see how it turns out :) x

I love father ted :) father dougal is awesome ha x

Hahaha... Aye... He's from down the road sure! :p Father ted was great. All graham linehams shows are hilarious. You like that then I recommend black books and the it crowd too haha! X

Back