ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Ah you know him jemma? He's mad looking lol. His stand up is great!
The lingerie store is one of my all time favorites hahaha! We must love to laugh at ourselves over here obviously... Its just so ridiculous and funny. Love that pat mustard episode (the milkman). "He says he wants to put his big tool in my box, father" LOL x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Haha I like Graham nortons character wen they stay in the old rickety caravan and do Irish dancing in it all night. Need to get some of that watched again :) ohh I like that episode too! X

Oh man, its sooo funny. The "monster" show and "like, totally" in particular... You'd just be rolling around laughing!
Father ted is just a classic ain't it haha?! IT crowd I love too... Prob even more because I'm a computer nerd haha... ;) x

starkissedx said:
Haha I like Graham nortons character wen they stay in the old rickety caravan and do Irish dancing in it all night. Need to get some of that watched again :) ohh I like that episode too! X

Oh. My. God. That is SO funny!! Graham norton is hilarious in it... The one in the cave, remember that?
"Well. Well I never. That's it... You're going down on my list of enemies. There. You're in for it now Tony."

The office is a total classic!! Gervais is brill in it. Yaaaay someone knows dylan moran lol! :) x
Awwh jemma, give them a watch when you've time... So funny. Ridiculous like father ted obviously haha! X

I can do any time as I live here n don't exactly have full social diary with LO and dh doin 50+ hour weeks lol x

Mrsm79 said:
Is it weird that I find Dylan Moran fanciable?

xxx

No... I totally get it. I fancy him a bit too... Think I just like funny guys lol! X

I can do any time as I live here n don't exactly have full social diary with LO and dh doin 50+ hour weeks lol x

Where abouts in Manc you live Mrs s? xxxx

I love love love Dylan Moran, black books and it crowd :)

Can people pop the availability by there name according to date coz I'm lost!! Xx

Carly - any
Ruth
Sarah
Jemma
Charlotte-Eve
Nicola
mrs-s
starkissedx
Jem
Anj - not last weekend
Jackie
Rosie-Lee