ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

No lol I use them all but this week I'm gonna be that many over my weeklies lol xx

What are Chokka's? they sound yum xxxx

It's morrisons own version of a mini magnum! :) x

Just running in to give you a quick hug Carly, you're fab, don't forget that!!
Have a great evening, you're a star! I had a bacon & bean square pizza for breakfast, ACE!!xx

Yummy!!!!!! :) thanks Jen much love

Are u gonna come to our meet? Xxx

Ready to go out :) x

Thanks Chick! X

Wow Carly you look wonderful have a great time!

Ruth
X

Im LOVIN that top/dress?? wheres it from? goes beautifully with your hair too :D

Hi Hun
U look fabby in yr pretty dress Hun x have a super night x
X

Loving that look, love your hair too! We all have these days hon where we feel crappy about ourselves but you're amazing and look great in your pic! Have a good night hon xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

CarlyLanky140 said:
Yummy!!!!!! :) thanks Jen much love

Are u gonna come to our meet? Xxx

More than likely, I would like to, Novembers really busy though, blokeys 30th, we're away the 5th, and his family haven't decided if the "bash" is the 12th or the 19th ish yet..! Will probably be a late addition... hope to HOPE TO make it though!!

*Claire-Bear* said:
Im LOVIN that top/dress?? wheres it from? goes beautifully with your hair too :D

It really does suit you, beautiful! Where's it frommmmmm!!!? Have a fab time x

i was like that this morning trying to find something to wear and everything looked awful. just thought some of the bulges would be ironing out, but not yet. i could do with a bloody iron to be honest lol

you look lovely in you're dress :) hope you have a great night x

You are beautiful inside and most definitely outside. Don't forget that, we all have off days. I looked at myself front on today and thought wow I look slimmer but when I looked side on I got upset coz when I breathed out I thought I looked pregnant and thought what's the point. At the time I promised myself if I don't loose this week I'm gonna give up.

I'm more positive now coz when I got home from London my WW pedometer had been delivered so I'm gonna take my kids for some nice long walks through the school holidays which will be good for all of us.

You are awesome and everyone on here loves you. I'm really jealous of your hair BTW.

Have a wicked night babe.

xxx

Awwww thanks u lot! Bloody love u!!!!!!!!!

I hate my arms but love dress... Was like £10 in new look ! Dead comfy!! And I'm having fun

Will get there one day xx

Back