ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Hahaha I'm the same to be honest... Very lazy when making food but the burgers are pretty handy. They'd be lovely BBQed too. Must put recipe/method up sometime! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I make them sometimes too with nice BBQ spice :) x

Yum. I put a bit of tabasco in mine, give them a kick lol! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yummy! X

Hey hun! Your menu is looking yummy!! I'm up for a meet up whenever!! Would be ace xx

:D yay!!

This is gonna sound so pathetic - been watching neighbours and I'm a blubbering mess!!! Why can't they just have happy endings? Z

I live in Ashton haha x

Hahaaa, not that far from me ... i live on hyde road (a57) ... at the start of Reddish ... :cool: small world !!! oh and i went to Fairfield high school in droylsden .. hehe xxx

Having a crappy day! Hate all of my clothes, feel really fat in everything, got a letter off work about salary which is not good news! And basically I've just picked at bits ...

So I'm letting myself have chippy chips in 2 little rolls before I go out in the hope I won't have them after my night out...

And I'm still gonna have my 10 shots of vodka (which are already measured into a bottle) - before we go out

Will try not to drink anymore while we are out... Wish I didn't need to drink so much to even feel a bit tipsy..... :(

And then I will have gone over my weeklies by 18!!

And I've planned the rest of the week and will be over by 42 on WI day coz I'm going to the hut... so that's 60 to claw back!

So the plan is to do some serious exercise tomorrow - some of my JM dvds, some zumba, some your shape and some biggest loser! Im gonna try my best to enjoy this evening and will rectify with AP tomorrow!

Xxxxx

Week 14: DAY 4 - Saturday 23rd July 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 39
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
NONE

LUNCH
Homemade Pizza with Bacon = 13pp
Chokka x2 = 5pp

DINNER
Chip Butty (small chips, 2x small roll with spread) = 23pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

SNACKS
Curly Wurly = 3pp
KitKat Chunky = 7pp
Homemade Cookie = 4pp
10 x Vodka and Diet Mixer = 20pp

TOTAL PP: 78pp

Weeklies used: 21pp
Total weeklies used: 49/49pp

(-20AP)

Earned 0AP
Total AP earned = 0AP
Total AP used = 0AP

xxx

U can claw those points back go girl!!! Chip buttys r my fave with lots of tomato sauce yum yum!!! I hate having a fat day wen I'm going out n everything I try in makes me look fatter!! U will look gorgeous whatever u wear! Xx

Thanks chick! Just one of those stupid days! And I'm mad at myself but I kno that won't help so I'll enjoy today and punish tomorrow lol xx

... Ohhhhh Carly - we all have fat days .. esp wen you dont look in the mirror how u want to look ..... Just try your hardest to have a good time :D ........ you'll exercise those points off in no time :cool:

I think it's just coz I've lost two stone and am still wearing the sane dresses and I expect to look amazing but keys face it I'm
Still 18 stone!! So I'm wiping the slate after this eve and will see what Tuesday brings...

I really kno I can do it and I kno it's gonna take a long time! But I'll get there! Just desperate to lose this week and hopefully next (but it is my first festival next weekend) xxx

Don't b mad at urself uv done soo well u shud b realy proud of urself!! Uv still got tine before tues to get some ap. Have a great night tonight!! Xx

Just remember loosing 2 stone is AMAZING !!!!!!! Just like you ........ good things come to those who wait ...... :cool:

it does get hard sometimes but we all have days when we need our wee treats and comfort food. don't worry bout it and just have a good night. i tried on about five different outfits today and everything i tried on i hated and seen a fault with myself, but we are too sore on ourselves!!!!

Only had a few chips so saved a few... 13 over today plus 42 on tues means 55 to earn xx

Week 14: DAY 4 - Saturday 23rd July 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 39
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
NONE

LUNCH
Homemade Pizza with Bacon = 13pp
Chokka x2 = 5pp

DINNER
Chip Butty (few chips, 2x small roll with spread) = 16pp
Ripple = 5pp

SNACKS