ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

We all have those moments!

Hehe :) off to pub... Hope I abstain from bevies.. X

Well did you ?:flirt2:

Had one cheeky pint... Then came home :( others off to town but pennies and pps are tight lol xx

Didn't do quite so well yest haha! X

Lol thanks doll! We so indeed! Lol and gonna get exercising too x

Only earned 6AP today not as much as hoped x

The little purple book is helpful :) x

Feeling teary today for no real reason!!

I went shopping with a friend and it served as a reminder that there is still so far to go! I probably haven't even lost a dress size yet but things are no longer tight ....

But I kno this is a journey with bumpy bits! I kno I always put too much pressure on myself and expect to much! So my new plan is not to expect too much exercise wise as that's when I get fed up and bored of forcing myself to do hours a day etc... Minimum of 20 mins a day - i.e. At least the 30 day shred and then other if I have time/ want to... And try to eat/drink within dailies & weeklies (including WI night) do that any APs are not used :)

I will do this! I genuinely think I can! I'm disappointed about my wobble yest/today but tomorrow is a clean slate! 3 days sticking to weeklies and doing 30DS should hopefully still see a loss :) xx

Ahhh Carly!! You are doing sooo well!! Please don't beat yourself up over a little wobble!! It's not going to undo all your good work!!
All those skinny girls are just as insecure as we are!!
You just qualified as a solicitor ~ that's pretty impressive by anyone's standards!! Don't sell yourself short. Beauty is within and you have it in bucket loads lady!!

Big hugs xxx

Thanks Darling :) x

Jackieb68 said:
Ahhh Carly!! You are doing sooo well!! Please don't beat yourself up over a little wobble!! It's not going to undo all your good work!!
All those skinny girls are just as insecure as we are!!
You just qualified as a solicitor ~ that's pretty impressive by anyone's standards!! Don't sell yourself short. Beauty is within and you have it in bucket loads lady!!

Big hugs xxx

Here here!!

I went clothes shopping yesterday. Got really downhearted because nothing looked good on me. Then I realised that a few years ago I could only shop in Evans and was a size 20/22. Yesterday I was sloping on size 16 in Primark. Ok, so they didn't flatter me at all - but they slipped straight on and whilst they weren't loose they weren't tight either. Thinking about it that way it's real progress. It just doesn't help me with a new outfit for my night out on Thursday!

Carly, you will drop loads of dress sizes - things being loose is the first step in dropping the first size. It won't be long now....

hey i know exactly how you feel. the place i went for a job only stocks up to a size 16 (which is more like a 14) but i didnt let it put me off. if i get the job its yet another kick up the ass to do what i need to do. You qualified as a solicitor???? thats amazing well done you. now ignore all the scrawny air heads and concentrate on you. i personally dont ever want to be really thin. i couldnt maintain it for one, but also feminine curves are gorgeous and who wants a bag of bones? look at real women like lorraine kelly, she lost loads of weight and looks fab.
one day if you go off course isnt going to be the end of the world, just dont let it be a catalyst for undoing all your amazing hard work xxx

Thanks both for your kind words :) I had been so positive till yesterday and had avoided going shopping! I kno it will be slow and can't wait to work through the sizes and into normal shops :)

I hurt in places I didn't kno possible after the 30 day shred! Gonna do day 2 now :) x

Hope you're enjoying the 30 day shred Carly! I have no chance at the minute!

Don't worry about the shopping thing just smile to yourself and think about the great feeling you'll have when you've dropped a dress size- definitely won't be long for you at all!

Still a bit worried about trying to AP the race for life today and the race for life in general! Feeling horrid :(

Ruth
X

U can do it hun :) just AP according to time and intensity as normal! Can u not do 30DS coz of ur procedure hun? Good luck for RFL xxx

On the note of skinny girls!!!

Last night there was a few "skinny girls" at the party!! One was a beautiful blonde, naturally pretty and a nice girl too!! But i was "studying them" last night!! The blonde girl was constantly worrying about the way she looked!! That her hair wasn't sitting right!! That her legs were terrible in the skirt that she was wearing!! And she looked frigging amazing!!!!

There was another girl who was slim too! (not such a pretty face) but a girl thats all into her hair and make-up etc etc!! And i was watching her from the start of the night too!! She constantly looked PARANOID! I don't know what reason for but she was constantly looking at everyone up and down taking in their faces and cloths etc!!!

There was another girl who WASN'T slim but i remember her too taking everything in!! i felt sorry for her because she looked like she didn't feel as if she fitted in!!

Another girl who is blonde and like a size 6 wasn't comfortable with herself either!! She NEVER goes out and just says in with her OH and little one!!! and is abit of a tom boy!!!

Okay so that was abit of a ramble!! But my point is.......... that no matter what size we are, soooo many of us are not comfortable in our own skin, or feel inadequate to others!!!

So dieting isn't gonna make us love ourselves!! We have to look at all the AMAZING FACTORS of ourselves and start doing that anyway!! Dieting may help abit but there is sooo much more!!!

Now i'm no size 12 yet and i don't know where i got it from, but i felt FANTASTIC about myself last night!! It was probably just me but i felt attractive and sexy and womenly and like i was worth just as much as everyone else who was at the hen night last night!! I think maybe i felt better about myself than some of the size 10/gorgeous girls lmao!!

I really hope this message makes sense!! I know what i wanted to say in my head but the hangover is maybe making things come out a little wobbly lol xxxxxxxxxx

Back