ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Yeaah, try to aim for maybe 30mins of light exercise a day or, 2/3 bowts high intensity a week ..... as itll keep you toned, just dont ram it every week as like i said, you'll get your body geared up for lots of exercise, i have experienced this with my fiance, who was in the army for 5years then left and slammed on a couple of stone because he wasnt even half as active and he was still running once/twice a week .... he actually on ww too, lost himself half a stone now, he only does 2/3 sessions of exercise now and i recon his body is still messin him around ..... have you tried herbal water balance pills? i have been using some and ive peed millions of times so far, lol .... buuut atleast its gettin rid of that volume your body is retaining xxxxxx

That sounds good :) wanna complete my 30 days first :) lol x

No deffo do the shred your doing, it sounds good, Im rubbish at aerobic type exercise, i always seem to have hypo attacks because its such high intensity .. :rolleyes: ... have you thought about swimming? high intensity but nice n relaxing ... and everyones singing the praises of Zumba too xxxxx

I love Zumba but once I started shredding it kinda had to wait... I like swimming and am gonna try to do on weekend so my gym membership isn't a total waste haha :) x

Aww excellent, i think i can earn 7/8 ap's from an hours swimming but obviously it differs on weight ... my fella can earn 13 ap's ..... I pre payed for zumba classes and couldnt go coz of work, :cry:well gutted .. theres some cool exercise out there now eh ... i fancy spinning xxxx

I'm terrified on spinning... My poor bottom can't handle all my weight on that tiny seat haha :) I usually counted swimming as medium... Xx

I bomb it in swimming so count it as high, i make myself swim a mile in an hour ... its one of the few sports i can actually say yeaaah i rock .. haha! Ooooo, to the seat, i didnt think of that, i bet it would hurt yer bottom, maybe ile rethink doing it unless i can spend a week at home nursing my bottom better :cool::eek:

Oooo Love swimming... the great thing about it is you use muscles you didn't realise you had haha... .but it is fantastic for all muscle groups... Go Go Girl....Do them all.. mind you .. you will have no time for work!!:eek: x

I can't swim :( feel like I'm too old to learn now too lol. Heard its great exercise though! I might dust off my bike and try cycling again!!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Jackieb68 said:
Glad you're feeling better Carly!!

Your Shape for Wii - £16 in Tesco (£27 on label but only £16 at checkout!!) comes with the disc and camera thingy. Scans your body and 'Eva' the EVIL coach makes you work on parts she recommends but you can change it to suit yourself. You decide how long for etc. Quick and easy to set up and all geared to you after adding your details - height, weight etc. I called her everything as I tried to keep up with the evil skinny cow!! Lol. Over 400 diff exercises and controller free - the camera picks up your movement. I think it's all aerobic stuff. I've got to admit that I did feel good after and it was funny. Slept like a baby too!!
About to go back on now to see what she has to say for herself!! Lol xx

That sounds good, I was in tesco tonight and never so it so will take a look 2moro!

azwethinkweiz said:
I can't swim :( feel like I'm too old to learn now too lol. Heard its great exercise though! I might dust off my bike and try cycling again!!

You're never up old to learn :) when I was swimming last summer a lady in her 60s was learning. Wish I'd kept going to be honest, its hard to go back once you give up..!

Carly you're doing fab! Bet you are losing inches even if the scales aren't moving xx

carly, if you want your shape with camera for the wii, it is £9.99 with free delivery at amazon xx

i've took it easier myself this week with exercise,felt like my body wasn't happy because i was pushing it too much.
so i've lowered the intensity and gone for bike riding and walking.

i read an article in a magazine that said if you're under stress it will stop you losing weight. the lady in it said she was doing loads of treadmill work at the gym and couldn't shift the weight. she didn't enjoy it and it stressed her until her body refused to let any weight go.
she got off the treadmill and said sod this, she changed to yoga 3 times a week and within a few months the weight had gone. she'd been trying to lose it for 12 months :eek:

Rosie_Lee said:
i've took it easier myself this week with exercise,felt like my body wasn't happy because i was pushing it too much.
so i've lowered the intensity and gone for bike riding and walking.

i read an article in a magazine that said if you're under stress it will stop you losing weight. the lady in it said she was doing loads of treadmill work at the gym and couldn't shift the weight. she didn't enjoy it and it stressed her until her body refused to let any weight go.
she got off the treadmill and said sod this, she changed to yoga 3 times a week and within a few months the weight had gone. she'd been trying to lose it for 12 months :eek:

Your right you have to be In your fat burning zone and people think that is sweating like a pig and can't talk let alone breath...it isn't it is like gentle walking and a little faster the fitter you get, if you go over your zone you are only burning carbs. So there is something to be said for a gentle workout like swimming. Think thin and keep at it everyone x

Lol Claire - OMG - how skinny are u in ur piccie.. u look AMAZING! Jealous ;)

azwethinkweiz - u are NEVER too old to do anything :) start slow - u will be fab :) think of the feeling of achievement ;D

Well "your shape" wasn't in Asda or Morrisons... but pleased it wasnt coz u have saved me £6 Smirnoff :D

I bought a suit dress today and a little white shrug :) dress is a tiny bit tight but not for long :)

U lot are so knowledgeable.. not sure what to do now tho lol...

Not got time to shred.. long day and have to be in court tomorrow morning for a "special court" lol... so no rest for wicked.. will have to have a lie in on Sunday.. and will do plenty of exercise this weekend ... but not too much haha...

Thanks all :) u are wonderful xxx

Week 11: DAY 3 - Friday 1st July 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 40
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Belvita Breakfast Biscuits = 6pp

LUNCH
Chicken, Bacon and Cheese Wrap = 12pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Homemade Pizza = 15pp
2 x WW Wave = 6pp

SNACKS

Kit Kat Chunky = 7pp

TOTAL PP: 49pp

Weeklies used: 9pp
Total weeklies used: 23/49pp

Earned 0AP
Total AP earned = 6AP
Total AP used = 0AP
xxxx

Last edited:
CarlyLanky140 said:
Week 11: DAY 2 - Thursday 30th June 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 40
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Belvita Breakfast Biscuits = 6pp

LUNCH
Chicken, Bacon and Cheese Wrap = 12pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Homemade Pizza = 15pp
2 x WW Wave = 6pp

SNACKS
Kit Kat Chunky = 7pp

TOTAL PP: 49pp

Weeklies used: 23pp
Total weeklies used: 23/49pp

Earned 0AP
Total AP earned = 6AP
Total AP used = 0AP
xxxx

Food looks yummy x

Mmm lovin your food choices yesterday lol! Maaaaaybe I'll try swimming... Sometime. I'll feel like a bit of an idiot though haha, being kinda scared of the water ain't gonna help matters either :p
Jaysus wish we still had a wii here, looks like there's loadsa fitness stuff for it!!

Back