ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

How much do you point chip shop chips at Carly? i have been too scared to have any since started ww as no idea of the pp but would love a cone :p don't think my chippy has a fitty to perv on though sadly lol :p x

nor mine Carly our chippy is full of girls ...worst luck have a good week hun x

Hehe girls.. a small portion is 14pp Anna so not too bad really :)

Well I am feeling really tearful today for no reason... just feeling lonely... and realising that the 10 years working towards the career of my dreams may be wasted... lol...

I have always said I want to live in New York (even though I have never even visited) - I am hoping to take my best mate as a treat before her wedding (if she will let me)... but first I need to lose weight so I can spend spend spend on nice clothes hehe.. and I want to be all "sex in the city" while there hehe...

Well... I had better keep plodding along with this weight loss :) I hate being my only single friend...

I am also panicking about the two festivals I have coming up - I want to drink and enjoy them but I don't want to gain.. HMMMMMMM lol

So I have stuck to just dailies and weeklies and no APs and have exercised less and hoping for a good loss tomorrow.... Wish me luck :D xxxx

Good luck Carly for tomorrow. I think your an absolute star and I know a lot of others think that too.
xxx

Thanks Tracy :) huge hugs xx

Week 11: DAY 6 - Monday 4th July 2011
* Daily ProPoints - 40
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Belvita Breakfast Biscuits = 6pp

LUNCH
Chicken, Cheese and Bacon Wrap = 12pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Burgers, Cheese and Sauce in Rolls = 22pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

SNACKS

NONE

TOTAL PP: 46pp

Weeklies used: 6pp
Total weeklies used: 49/49pp

Earned 6AP (Day 6 of Level 3 of 30 Day Shred)
Total AP earned = 24AP
Total AP used = 0AP
xxxx

Hey :)
If new York is your dream you should go for it :) I worked out in the Hamptons for 8 months many moons ago and spent a lot of time in new York and it's an amazing place!! My master plan is to move to California... My bf has another year of training after I qualify and then we plan on moving... It might never happen but I can dream..., dint give up if it's your dream!!!! (or at least go visit) :) x

Lol I just wouldn't kno what I'd do... Maybe open a bakery :) x

Lol... Or you could beije Elle Woods on legally blonde... I think she's a lawyer.. But you know what I mean :)

I could lol... Will see how a hol goes first :) x

Good luck for weigh in hunnie, fingers and toes are crossed for you:):) xx

Hey Carly!! Fingers crossed for a big loss tomorrow!! And hugs xx Hope you're feeling better xx
PS. New York is fab!! Was there for my 40th. 5th Ave is the best.... Lol xx

Just realising it's not as wonderful as I thought ... Probs just a bad day xx

Aw wanna meet up and cry together ! I think a good cry would do me the world of good lol

Bless u Having a bad day Hun x I have them especially re work. All the talk of moving to ny etc makes my life seem boring as hell! Oh well I work for my hols that will do!
Good luk for WI! U will do great x
Keep ur chin up chicky! Get out there n knock em dead! Legally blonde sounds great but also the bakery wud be ace!
X

Carly
What do u propoint for spices? Curry etc?
X

good luck for tonight mate xx

ps when you move to new york i'll come and visit, been twice and it's my fav place in the world :D

my daughters boyfriend comes from boston not far from NY but he's come to live here, i think he's mad :confused:

maybe you just need a good holiday hun, get away from it all for a bit :hug:

Back