ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Ex is in the army! Back from Afghan for 2 weeks.... Still likes me and would do anything for me but unfortunately I don't fancy him :( xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Ex is in the army! Back from Afghan for 2 weeks.... Still likes me and would do anything for me but unfortunately I don't fancy him :( xx

I've had a situation like that too hon. its heartbreaking ain't it?!
I bought those choc belvitas this evening, can't wait to try em tomorrow morning lol! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Enjoy them Sarah :) I'm excited about Brekkie! Lol

Jemma -it's tough really... Quite emotional... But for the best xx

Cheers chick :) x

Enjoy yr Italian hunni bunni x
Bless u on the ex, it's nice to have a fella who will do owt for u Hun x

Best of luck today with ur WI!! Come on scales b nice! Am guessing 3lb!?!?
Xx

Good luck with WI and enjoy your curry friends are always needed and I'm sure he's glad he's got you as one xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Carly,
Ex's are a difficult lot aren't they? Specially if you like them but not fancy them. As long as he knows where he stands, fingers crossed all will be well. I hope the rest of his tour goes without hiccup.
On the note of Leeds fest...whatever you do, don't camp right next to Picadilly Circus (the midnight dosco there is NOT just at midnight! It goes on till 6am....and made for a miserable lilboo last year). The salvation army have a stall that sells soup for a £1 with a roll, so if in doubt and worried about points, that might be the place to go. Last year they seemed to have more noodle and stir fry bars than the year before too, and i think i even saw a couple of salad bars, so you should be ok. Just remember to bop your bum about to whatever is playing, drink lots of beer and keep your paper cup to get the deposit back, use the loo's nearest the dance stage (they are the furthest from the camping and so the cleanest....), use the comedy tent for hangover recovery and have a damn good time!
x

all the best for tonight carly xx

Heres the chant!!!! 2lb 2lb 2lb 2lb 2lb 2lb 2lb 2lb 2lb 2lb 2lb 2lb 2lb 2lb 2lb 2lb 2lb 2lb 2lb 2lb lol xxxxxx

Fingers and toes crossed for you to get your 2lb chick!! Good luck x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

good luck for wi hun ...you will get 2lb + ..x

Since you following my diary i thought i would do the same as i have more free time now to have a gander at others :D

Good luck on weigh in today :D

Hope you get your 2lb babe! All the best for tonight and looking forward to hearing about the ex dinner date pretty lady! x x

Back