ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Ruth! I think I speak for both Jemma and myself (as well as everyone else in the world) when I say GO AND GET THE LION KING TOMORROW AND WATCH IT! seriously, so amazing. Awww.... I wanna see it now but I don't have it. :-(

Also, thanks for hugs. Right back at you all. X

Fav line in beauty and the beast:
"Fine! Go ahead and STARVE!"
Cracks me up everytime.
Everyone has monday blues, I was feeling down too... What is going on!?
Jemma, that's a terrible situation but then again look at you now! Such a lovely positive person :D x
Carly, I understand... My mum keeps telling me my diet is stupid and I won't lose weight doing it. I'm just lucky to have the group on here this time to keep me going. :) hugs and love to all!!

Disney is an emotional rollercoaster!! And is entirely to blame for my continued belief in fairytale endings ;)

Hope ur ok Anj!

That's awful Jemma :( but ur so amazing!

Xx

I will be ok Carly. Thank you.

Fairy-tale endings dont exist though babe. I hate to burst the bubble. You can get awfully, awfully close, but nothing can ever be perfect.
Except for us, and our soon-to-be-amazing figures. ;-)

azwethinkweiz said:
Fav line in beauty and the beast:
"Fine! Go ahead and STARVE!"
Cracks me up everytime.
Everyone has monday blues, I was feeling down too... What is going on!?
Jemma, that's a terrible situation but then again look at you now! Such a lovely positive person :D x
Carly, I understand... My mum keeps telling me my diet is stupid and I won't lose weight doing it. I'm just lucky to have the group on here this time to keep me going. :) hugs and love to all!!

I can totally see where your coming from Sarah I went to stay with my parents at the end of last week and I had to tell my hubby not to mention anything bout my diet and he really didn't get why! It's coz all they'd do is say "why are you on a diet" "no more drinking" "doesn't that involve lots of weighing" "you don't need to loose weigh" it would've upset me and driven me nuts (I've not lived with them since i was 17) I hate explaining myself to people coz I don't see why I should.
It was really hard I had to sneak about and only eat little amounts. Why can't every one just be open minded and supportive? I've said it before and I'll say it again I really wouldn't have lasted and been so determined without you lot.

xxx

Hugs all round. Xxxxx

I was looking at your pics on Facebook Carly and you look great, you have a really good sense of style! Sometimes you can't make a mother proud of you no matter who you are or what you do, that is the mother's problem and not yours.

bless ya ... i have had it all.... my mother tries to frighten me into loosin weight... i get " heart attack, stroke, diabetes i.e losing me sight and me legs!" from me mother in the past! ...... it dont work ...she knows that now! ...... i love it when family say " ohh u have put a bit of weight on ya know" its like um mmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh i do know u know.... i have to carry the bugga and i do have mirrors lol x.............
u are probs gonna find it hard at the festival! it wont have a weight watchers stall! lol...but u can be sensible and i know u will pull it bk and get bk on track...cos if ya dont we will all come n kick ya butt! :D:D:D:D ................ and i hope u would b the same for me xxx

Hi Carly
Just wanted to join, know it's late but just wanted to say mothers/parents can b very hurtful sometimes as they don't always think before they speak my mum before she got alztheimers, used to b very hurtful n cruel but I think it hardens u up to b a better person Hun, plus yr mum just jealous of u going to the festival, lol, just sometimes I think they prefer u to fail instead of succeed but ur not Carly u go girl! Enjoy festival I reckon u deserve it!
Then u will b bak on yr way to success again!
Hope court case goes ok Hun n I'd say have a good day but don't think u can in court!
Xxx
;-)

Don't worry about your mum I feel the same although my mum is not the slimmest of people herself! If I have some good sometimes she makes me feel bad! My step dad does too he mutters under his breath! She also said to me that I have put on weight! She always says I am a bugger size clothes than I am too I know how you feel it's horrible xx

Good luck Carly, WI is today isn't it?! Know you think its up a bit, but might not be as bad as you think hon xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

My mum used to nag me about my weight but the great thing is that I now weigh less than her! Oh it is so tempting to say that she could do with losing a few pounds but she'd probably slap me lol xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

ps - all the best for tonight Carly xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks Anj, Tracy, Ellen, Rachel, Liz, Marnie, Sarah and Elaine :)

Well I hope that I manage to get my client bail this morning...

Scales are currently a half down so I imagine by WI I will be 1.5 up which isn't too bad as I would still have my 2 stone... fingers crossed its not any worse.... just found out it is someone from court's birthday so depends if we go out for lunch hehe

I have been thinking about the festival and I think I will drive home on the Sunday so then I will only drink fri n sat and I will take a half bottle of vodka (28PP) and have 3 ciders while there (21PP) and then will just eat within my dailies... will probably only be awake for two meals :D I think I can do this festival malarky... Leeds may be different as it is 5 days :s but I will cross that bridge when I come to it :) xxx

Good luck with WI Carly xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for wi sweetie!
X
N kick some ass in court! Reminds me of Ally McBeal! I want to work in that office god ud have fun!! Lol
X

good luck for wi hun.....I'm sure you will be grand..and fingers crossed for your court case this am.....I agree with everything everyone else has said about your mum..don't worry just keep doin what your doing and one of these days she will be eating her words and telling you how well you have done .....we all know what a lovely peson you are and we wont let you forget it x

Back