ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Mrsm79 said:
I can totally see where your coming from Sarah I went to stay with my parents at the end of last week and I had to tell my hubby not to mention anything bout my diet and he really didn't get why! It's coz all they'd do is say "why are you on a diet" "no more drinking" "doesn't that involve lots of weighing" "you don't need to loose weigh" it would've upset me and driven me nuts (I've not lived with them since i was 17) I hate explaining myself to people coz I don't see why I should.
It was really hard I had to sneak about and only eat little amounts. Why can't every one just be open minded and supportive? I've said it before and I'll say it again I really wouldn't have lasted and been so determined without you lot.

xxx

Yeah see my parents agree that I need to lose weight (as do they themselves!)... But they don't seem to support the _way_ I'm doing it. When I lost another 2lb last week my mum seemed a bit gobsmacked though. Maybe once I get down even more she'll see its not so stupid anymore? :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Good luck today Carly - court and wi!! xx

Good luck for WI sweety, you'll do great! Enjoy pizza hut yummy xx

good luck to us both with weigh in tonight, you'll work it out at festival no problem :)

Good luck for weigh in lovely :) my parents are the same both could lose weight themselves and mock me dieting. Moan at me when I cook seperate meals to them and also when if like I'm having a Chinese or something like oh you can't eat that!! Does my head in!

Good luck in court today also! Xx

Hope everything has gone well today Chick!!!

Ruth
x

Told my mum I thought I would gain tomorrow n she wasn't impressed then I said I thought festival would be bad bit id get bk to it after if needed to (ie if I hadn't managed to be good) and she said "u will have to"

She has always been such a negative influence on my weight and about food! I blame her for me and my sister being so fussy! They never have fruit in the house n mum is basically anorexic :( Grrrr just needed a rant!

I always feel like she is embarassed that I'm fat :( and she never seems proud of anything :(

Always I kno I will get bk to it tomorrow and will do my best at festival!

I'm nervous about WI and my first crown court case... Best go to sleep xx

Carly - Can i just say that your mum is more than proud of you altho she does not show it, if she does have an eating disorder (and you know why i know this), the reason why she is so negative towards is because she wants to be as easy with food as you, she wants your personality and she wants to be free from control ..... you are, anorexics can be so bitter with an intention to help feed others up - hence the rude comments about you 'having to try harder' ....... dont let your mum spoil your progress by her negativity - your an amazing person and altho ive never met you, i consider you one of the nicest people i have ever known because you have time for everyone, and will help anyone you can ... sending you hugs .... your a star - dont let anyone tell you otherwise, and if they do - its called jealousy :)

Thanks for all the wishes and thanks soooo much Claire! U are fabulous my lovely! I can't wait to meet u and all my other minimates!

Well I put on 2lb and I know I deserved it... but pleased I kept my 2 stone... I will try my best this week and at the festival and I hope I will lose that and a bit more...

xxx

Great post Claire :)

I can't believe I missed a Disney discussion..... gutted!!!

Have a great day today Carly, hope you don't have to work silly hours! 2lbs soon be off again, I can FEEL it xx

Carly - you'll have that 2lb shifted in no time. :)
And the thing is you had a good indulgent week so you know why you've gained & we all need a treat now & then. xxx

yea Carly forget about it and enjoy teh rest of the week hun x

Don't worry it Hunni, 2lb will come off n a heartbeat!
But yeah defo enjoy yr festivals! U will b fine, u have better will power than me!
X
:)

you'll be bopping about and dancing all the time at the festivals, loads of AP :)

Hi Carly, Im a newbie, I've just bought the 30 Day Shred (should arrive today) I've only just started ProPoints. I hope you don't mind me asking how you like The Shred? Have you been doing it for a while? Did you notice a difference? I've heard reviews that say it's not for beginners? Oops lots of questions, thanks for any info you can give me :)

Back