ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Hey hun! Hope you're ok? Menu's looking yummy! Yum freddo's I love them.. could eat loads lol. What month is it that we're thinking of meeting up? xx

Awww Anj :( gutted!! U looking for a new job?

Angel - looking at Nov :) any good for u?

I've been a chocolate monster this week! Need to be good! Gonna have to earn AO coz I'm out for curry Monday and wanna enjoy it! Xx

Hi All!

Well Marnie was so brave and posted a pic in her bikini... So here goes... I'm ashamed and uncomfortable but need to share these ... I have a long way to go!

Xx

Well done brave girl :) it feels good to look at it and think your going doesn't it! We can do this! We can get perfect bikini body's! Well almost perfect! No one is perfect haha x

I still feel sick! Lol but I will get better! Xx

So brave, I'm trying to get the guts to do this lol! :D xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Do it!!! U are tiny compared to me!! :) xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Right all it looks like the best weekend for most people is 19th/20th - how does that sound to everyone? Then the markets should have started.....

Carly - any
Ruth - can't do 5th
Sarah - can't do 6th
Jemma - any Oct/Nov but not first weekend in Dec
Jen - can't do first or second weekend
Charlotte-Eve
Nikki - can't do 3rd Dec
mrs-s - any
starkissedx - any (with notice to book hols)
Jem
Anj - not last weekend
Jackie - can't do 13th
Rosie-Lee
Liz - can only do first weekend
Claire-Bear - any

xx

Good for me :)

Me too lol xx

Feel like I should delete them lol x

Proud of you for posting bikini pics! My motivation pics are from a few years back and I can't believe I was that skinny! But we will get there! Xx

Hey Carly :) Im back lol....hows things been with u hun? See u have been brave and posted pics - go u!! I couldnt do what uve done...but ul look back on those pics and think who is she lol! Keep up the good work.

Im back to start.....again lol....havent put any weight on but starting again....how many wks till xmas lol? xxx

Thanks all!

Welcome back Susan - depending on WI day about 20 :) plenty of time to lose plenty of weight for the LBD x

LBD??Dont u mean BBD lol. Gonna be a Friday WI...still doing it at home so thinking Friday will work better for me lol. See your all talking about a meet up....where are you hoping to have it? x

Back