ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Just seen an advert for Heinz pasta pouches for £1.39 - anyone seen em? Tried em? Pp'd em? X

Carly we got em in our asda n morrisons .... and from lookin at the backs - i think they were quite high as im sure i woulda bought some otherwise ..... didnt seem too appealing to be honest ....

Oh that's disappointing :( oh well rethink hehe

Hi Jess :)

Well I have been a little bit naughty and choccie obsessed! Done some exercise but not enough... Gonna enjoy curry for my friend's birthday and then see how WI goes... And then Ben n Jerry's after WI lol.,, clean slate tues! Scales still down but we shall see!

Xx

Week 16 - Day 5: Sunday 7th August 2011

BREAKFAST
NONE

LUNCH
Homemade Pizza = 15pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Burgers in Rolls = 18pp
Kit Kat Chunky x2 = 14pp

SNACKS
Curly Wurly = 3pp

TOTAL = 53pp

Weeklies Used: 0pp
Total Weeklies Used: 49/49pp

16AP Earned (Just Dance & Zumba)
Total AP: 34AP
AP used: 28AP

Xxx

Last edited:
Hi Carly
Sorry I been missing a few days! Work been a mare!

Well done on those pics Hun u r indeed a brave girl!
N good luck with ur trial!

Count me out for nov meet Hun cos that date is wen I fly to Barbados baby for my cruise! I am really sorry to b missing the meet but I can't wait for my hols! I hope u will do another meet ?
Take care
Xx

I just popped in to have a nose and was going to start at the beginning but at 119 pages I'll join in here at the end if that's ok lol

Hey Carly

Hope you dont mind me joining in. Im 28 and started off at 18stone 4. I lost 3.5 last week and its my second weigh in 2mrw. Not had the best of weeks so not very confident for 2mrw.
I have a girls holiday next year in August to celebrate/drown our sorrows for turning 30 so id love to be much smaller by then.
We have similar weights and a similar goal so hoping we can be buddies.
Just a few questions. How do you make your wedges and your pizza?

xxx

hey hun, i don't know if i'll be able to come or not. depends on everything at home. not really a problem though as i wouldn't be stopping over so i will let everyone know nearer the time.

Hey gorgeous girly! Enjoy your curry tonight, my fave yumyum! Sure you will be fine at wi tomorrow :) xxx

Ooooo, curry .... enjoy .. damn im jealous ... im off to work in half an hour to start my lovely nights .................

Hi All!!

Liz - I hope work hasn't been too bad! I hope u have an awesome cruise... and u will def have to come next time!!

Mifford - Welcome :D

Rosie-Lee - Hope u can make it :D

CyprusBride - I would love to be buddies! I have met lots of lovely lovely people here and am always happy to meet more... especially some who are facing the same daunting challenge of lots of lbs! Well done for your loss so far :) and good luck for WI.. we even weigh the same day :D and hoping to be slimmer by August - maybe a bit of a competition :)

Homemade Pizza = warburtons wrap (4pp), pasata with lazy chilli and lazy garlic and oregano as base (free), 125g light mozarella ball (5pp), 4 x ww sausage - squashed out of skin and rolled into balls (6pp) - can have any topping you like.. I sometimes have bacon.... :D

Homemade wedges - just chop however many taties you like up into wedges (100g = 2pp, 200g = 4pp, 300g = 6pp, 400g = 9pp) and then spray tray (or use a mesh rack from home bargains) and spray wedges with frylight... then sprinkle with garlic salt or bbq spice... spray and herbs are free

Hope that helps :D

Hello Angel, Claire and Jemma :D

Well I enjoyed my curry and went over my pp but not awful.. prior to that I was 4.5lb down but guessing it will be much less if anything... we shall see....

xxxx

Saw you used lazy garlic do you point that? Just as I picked up lazy garlic and lazy red chilli a weekend :) glad you had a nice curry I'm sure you will still lose at wi! Xx

Week 16 - Day 6: Monday 8th August 2011

BREAKFAST
Belvita = 6pp

LUNCH
1/2 Crustless Quiche = 9pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Bhajis, 1 Poppadom, CTM, 1/2 Rice, 1/2 Naan, Couple of chips = 56pp

SNACKS
NONE

TOTAL = 74pp

Weeklies Used: 0pp
Total Weeklies Used: 49/49pp

0AP Earned
Total AP: 34AP
AP used: 34AP

(-29AP)

Xxx

Love wrap pizzas, haven't tried it with square wraps yet though. I bet it's really nommy as they're more doughy than normal wraps.

Starkissed - I don't because I wouldn't pp garlic or chilli and they are just pre-cut and preserved in vinegar.. which is either free or in any event u don't get much of it :D xx

Pizza Warbys are awesome!!!!!!! x

Back