ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Good luck for WI Carly x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good luck for WI tomorrow :)

Jemma I can't remember where it is but if you look on the WW section of this site then one of the "sticky" threads is about points for takeaways and loads of them are listed there - I think it includes wagamamas :)

Good luck for W.I Carly .... :D:D:D

Mifford said:
good luck for WI tomorrow :)

Jemma I can't remember where it is but if you look on the WW section of this site then one of the "sticky" threads is about points for takeaways and loads of them are listed there - I think it includes wagamamas :)

Thanks il have a look for it : ) xx

Thanks all! I'm heading there soon :)

Jemma Wagamamas isn't in my EOG! Hope u manage to find it on here :) xx

Helllllllooooo my lovelies!!

Well I pulled off a cheeky 4lb loss!! And treated myself to Ben and Jerrys :D

I am 1lb from hitting the 17s which is something I haven't see for years!! and 2.5lb for my 5th silver seven so that's what I shall aim for... I am away all weekend in Preston but I can control myself! and then London mon-tues (so will be WI on Wed next week) and a curry on the Monday - but I know I can stay within pps!

My friend joined this week... she is a bit negative and will be moving away again in 2 weeks... is nice to feel knowledgeable lol... and I know I will do it no matter what she thinks/ says/ does :D xxx

Thanks Marnie and Jemma :D I am sooo pleased... feel a bit like I don't deserve it lol... xx

Well done....4lbs is AMAZING!!! I'll see nothing like that on Friday when i step on the scales. xx

Wow well done carly that's ace!! My day gone from bad to worse food wise! Back on straight and narrow tomorrow :) x

Well done on loss hon, that's awesome!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Congratulations Carly! Enjoy your treat x

Aww thanks everyone :) went for caramel chew chew :D yummy! will be phish food next time i think!

Welcome Moretongirl :D xx

Back