ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Good luck with the trial Carly!! And the tooth xx

Aww thanks everyone :) went for caramel chew chew :D yummy! will be phish food next time i think!

Welcome Moretongirl :D xx

ooooh one of the best ones :) mmmm caramel chew chew :D cookie dough, baked alaska n half baked are me other faves. not had the phish food one as it seems too rich

btw how many ppts is the ben n jerrys? xxx

:( tooth ache is horrible, i had it for a week about a month ago after 3 days i had a dentist appointment so left it till then and all he said was it was my wisdom tooth coming through and i'd have the same pain when my one the other side comes through !!!! :(

Aww, bummer about the tooth :( Fillings aren't too bad, I find the worst bit is the thing that sucks water out your mouth! I hate it! I'd rather have more injections :p

defo the same here xxx

i had to have my 1st filling on monday :( my lip still feels swollen now but that might be due to the fact i was biting n chewing it without realising it as i couldn't feel it :( eughhhh

i've had to have 2 teeth taken out n braces fitted so my fillin wasn't the best. apparantly i should have been in pain with my tooth n i should have noticed something was wrong as the crack was small but deep :/ eughhh ... fit dentists help tho ahahaha

here to follow your diary too :D hope everything goes ok carly, btw whats trial? i've not read through all the posts so i'm not upto date lol xxx

Thanks Jackieb

Annie - 100g of BnJ is usually 7pp which I don't think is too bad!

Toothache is kinda not a tooth.. its just behind them all... but I have all wisdom teeth so not that... the whole left hand side of my face/jaw and even my neck/throat is sore :( not amused lol

I am a criminal solicitor hun so trial is my first ever mags court trial... terrified... hence not being asleep lol... xx

Voltarol (diclofenac) is stronger than ibruprofen Carly .. get some of that down ya ... good luck for trial :D xxxx

Good luck for the trial I'm sure youll smash it ;-). ((((((((hugs))))))))) for toothache xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh good luck Carly, you'll be fab! Don't be terrified, if you go at your career with the same passion as you go at WW then there'll be absolutely no reason for not sleeping whatsoever. :)

Oh and the wisdom teeth, mine initially took 8 years to fully come through (started at 16, kinda stopped at 24) and I still get the pain and aches like you've described from them moving and I'm 27, so hopefully it's nothing to worry about hun!

Hope you're ok today! xx

Thanks Jackieb

Annie - 100g of BnJ is usually 7pp which I don't think is too bad!

Toothache is kinda not a tooth.. its just behind them all... but I have all wisdom teeth so not that... the whole left hand side of my face/jaw and even my neck/throat is sore :( not amused lol

I am a criminal solicitor hun so trial is my first ever mags court trial... terrified... hence not being asleep lol... xx

oooh thats not bad at all :) yummy

oooooh nice hope it went well xxx

Hello All

Well I had a crazy busy and fairly stressful day... ended up have 4 clients to deal with today and one was a mini trial and then the full trial... what a day!! Was good to busy as no time to panic just had to get on with it!

I think it all went well.. one good result and one "bad" one but lets face it that was his fault for being guilty not mine lol

I left work at 6.30pm and was starving.. popped to asda and grabbed a few bits... was starving and after being so good yest.. and my crazy day today I ended up eating 5 fingers of twirl and two ww waves (like vienetta) - the toothache is worse this evening - can't to at least know what it is tomorrow!!

Well I used 15 weeklies which was naughty ....

I am away in Preston Sat/Sun and apparently out for lunch two days.. and then being cooked for so hope its not too bad... think one it nachos, pizza and wedges and the other is sunday lunch.... but then I am out for a 3 course curry on Monday (with a friend who I haven't seen for a year... i.e. if I am in London... - apparently its a deal for 3 courses and have to have all 3 to get deal....) and then there is Brekkie, lunch and dinner out too... I will do my best but not hopeful for loss... esp. as scales are already up and I have been good! plus no time to exercise :(

Oh well there will be one more week before Leeds... xxx

Week 17: Day 2 - Thursday 11th August 2011

BREAKFAST
Belvita = 6pp

LUNCH
Bacon Rolls x 2 = 11pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Quesidilas = 13pp
Twirl x3 = 9pp

SNACKS
Twirl x2 = 6pp
WW Wave x2 = 6pp

TOTAL = 54/39pp

Weeklies Used: 15pp
Total Weeklies Used: 15/49pp

0AP Earned
Total AP: 0AP
AP used: 0AP

Xxx

5 fingers of twirl????? one must be left out or do you get the single ones? i'd defo eat both if it was the double one lol

ooh i like busy days too where you just have to get on with it rather than mooching around stressing :) hope everything goes ok tomorrow ... just think of happy thoughts to get you through (ie chocolate) ahahah xxx

Single fingers! Don't worry I can't leave choc!

My sister opens a big bar and eats two rows?! Are u fricking kidding me? Making it last 10 minutes from opening would be tough!

Tomorrow may be a fairly dull day.... Just dentist then whatever happens at work xx

Well done on trials sounds eventful n exciting Hun x
Ur weekend sounds good too, enjoy n hope the dentist can sort u out lovey
Xx

Hey carly, do you have to wear those weird wigs in court lol?!
Hope dentist goes ok :( xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back