ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

CarlyLanky140 said:
I hate London! People there are mean!!

I am home now and for no reason I feel like crying! I can't quite do it but my eyes are welling up! Just feel down and no clue why!!

My friend who started last week lost 5lb! And honestly I'm cross! She was as bad as me on Sat and she's smaller than me and I've never lost that.. I kno I'm an awful person for even feeling like this... Just coz she is negative and oh I dunno!

Anyways! New week tomorrow and I'm going to get into 17s!!! :) xx

Aww i'm so sorry you got treated badly in London (my town so i feel bad for you!) There are nice parts i swear ;)
Crying is cathartic so weep away if you can get it out x

You are so not an awful person hun, i'm afraid i would be feeling the same way - if you've both eaten similar but you have put more work in then it's understandable to be a bit put out by the different results - i'm sure your positivity will carry you further in the long run :) xx

CGx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Bless u Hun! afraid London always makes me feel like that! Ru done now there? Defo good to have a good cry I agree with carrie! :-(

I will wud defo feel the same way if u eaten similar so don't feel too awful sweet, we just not made the same for some reason, don't u worry, u will get there!
I bet overall u will do better cos u got a better attitude Hun xx ;-)

Hi Carly- you friend probably only lost so much because it was her first week- before she started ww maybe she was eating loads before so it had a big effect, whereas you have been doing it for longer so been eating healthier for longer :) youre doing great, dont worry about other people and get to those 17's! you can do it :) x

I was just gonna say the same ur friend will have lost more because it's her first week. It doing great so don't bother about anyone else. R u not going to wi this week? Xx

Hey hun.. hope your feeling somewhat better this morning? When ya wana/need a cry, cry.. I do.. Makes ya feel tonnes better.. I was crying most of the weekend 'just coz'.. Sometimes we just need to let it out..
As the girls above have said your friends big loss will be down to it being her first week.. You've done brilliantly to get where you are..
If it makes you feel better when we got back from hols myself and my friend who joined WW with me had her WI the same day as me.. I gained 5lbs.. She lost 4.5lb!! We pretty much ate the same amount, but she drank beer all week whereas I stuck to vodka and diet drinks thinking the no yeast wud do me favours.. And I drank minimum 2ltrs of water a day (usually in the mornings coz early afternoons started the booze :D ) and she only drank water when I gave out to her (her and the other girl were terrible at drinking water.. Just for dehydration in the heat reasons) So I was a bit peeved if I'm honest but we're human.. We can't help how certain situations make us feel.. New week so chin up and it better :D x

Ahh Carly hope you're ok! Hope you had a good cry, it will make you feel so much better. I would feel cross too, but as others have said it is totally because it's her first week.. that will be mostly water weight she has lost. Losses are always more on the first week. I'm sure she will have her ups and downs like us all. Are you having a weigh in this week hun, or you too busy? :) Keep smiling sweet xxxxxx

Thank u all u lovely lot! I was just being a bit daft... had a good day today.. no weeklies at all! YAY ME!!! woop

I am saving them as it is the same friend's birthday night out on Sat... and she wants to have pizza and drinks... I will probs have pasta before I go to hers and just grab a couple of slices and save pps for drinkies :D I will get them 17s!!

Had a crazy busy day... left at 8.00am ... home at 7.45pm... had to quickly eat tea then off to the cinema to see "the inbetweeners" - unfortunately it was sold out... so popped to Asda... by the time I put stuff away, sorted some money stuff.. well it was 12.30... I am shattered and have not managed exercise.. will do some tomorrow.. lol

I am not going to WI because I don't like the Wed leader and I will have any pesky plus lbs off by next week and some more :D xx

Week 18: Day 1 - Wednesday 17th August 2011

BREAKFAST
Belvita = 6pp

LUNCH
Cottage Pie = 7pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Homemade Burgers and Mash = 15pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

SNACKS
2 x Freddo = 5pp

TOTAL = 39/39pp

Weeklies Used: 0pp
Total Weeklies Used: 0/49pp

0AP Earned
Total AP: 0AP
AP used: 0AP

Will catch up on diaries tomorrow.. off to bed! Love and hugs

Xxx

Good plans as ever Carly!
U know wot uve gotta do to get there! ;-)
Stay positive!
X

Well done on sticking to your dailies hon :D fab intake! Hope you get the loss you want next week xXx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Week 18: Day 1 - Wednesday 17th August 2011

BREAKFAST
Belvita = 6pp

LUNCH
Cottage Pie = 7pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Homemade Burgers and Mash = 15pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

SNACKS
2 x Freddo = 5pp

TOTAL = 39/39pp

Weeklies Used: 0pp
Total Weeklies Used: 0/49pp

0AP Earned
Total AP: 0AP
AP used: 0AP

Will catch up on diaries tomorrow.. off to bed! Love and hugs

Xxx

Yum yum... Loving your intake today... hmmm shepherde pie (cottage!)yummmmmmm..... Not had it in years... x

Yum yum... Loving your intake today... hmmm shepherde pie (cottage!)yummmmmmm..... Not had it in years... x

ohmigod hon... do you call cottage pie shepherds pie too?!? Thats what we call it at home no matter whether its beef or lamb in it LOL! I thought we were the only ones!!

No I think its an Irish thing hun... I don't know any Irish people that call it cottage pie.. Unless its shop bought and the pack says cottage pie lol..
Love it tho.. Defo having it the weekend.. Don't usually make it coz ya'v to make a big dish of it and I only cook for myself.. But I will the weekend.. i'll treat my Dad to a dinner for once lol..
I'll also use half BNS/half mash for the topping.. So its got lotza "potato" and not a huge amount of pp's.. Can't wait for it :D

Wow... thought it was just my mad family getting things wrong lol!? Glad to know its country wide :)
Yeah my mum makes a MEAN Shepherds pie... or cottage pie... whatever! But I havent had it in ages cuz its quite high pp (she uses LOADS of mash) and I dunno how I could make a single serving (I just cook for myself too hon). I tried the WW "cottage" pie before but I didnt really like it? :( gimme somma yours ;) xx

Next time you're in Dublin gimme a shout and i'll make it for us lol
Yea my Mam used tonnes of mash on hers too.. And she loaded her mash with butter to make it creamy!!! And used proper mince.. None of the lean or extra lean stuff!!! Heart attack in a dish!! Was delish tho...

Sounds exactly like my mum. Good thing for me my mum & Dad are actually on a health kick (my Dad was diagnosed with high blood pressure & diabetes recently & needs to get some weight off!). So she hasnt made anything like that in a while because Dad wont eat it and I wont eat and my lil brother is so picky he wont eat ANYTHING we eat lol. Heehee, I'll be banging down your door for yummy dinners... be warned, I'm a divil for second helpings of the ole shepherds pie!! ;) x

cottage pie is one of my faves.....so I can still have it I use 1/3 potatoes, 1/3 swede and 1/3 bns....which is 1/3 the discover points...not sure how pp would work though.

Swede is pointed now Dinx or are you still doing Discovery?
Yea I love it.. Its a proper winter warming dinner.. LOVE stew too... mmmmm
Sarah you are more than welcome to come to dinner hun.. And i'll make a bigger portion so you can have seconds :D

Last edited:
Back