ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Just catching up on your goings on from last night...i agree with the other girls...ur 'friend' seems to be jealous...uve done nothing wrong to feel guilty of so dont u go feeling bad about anything :) Ive got a friend that when we go out if we attract guys or that and say for example the one she has her eye on chats to me and that and doesnt show her interest she will storm off and go home or she will wait till i go to the loo/bar and try it on with him...and she gets pissed off cos shes like a stick...size 8 and she thinks that they should always pay her the attention first before me...doesnt work that way though!! Friends eh lol? U lot on here are lovely though!

Good luck for weigh in 2night - look forward to hearing how u get on. Have a blast at the festival aswell...u deserve to have a good time :) xx

Hope it was a good result for u carly! Sounds like ur so called friend had a touch of the green eyed monster! Don't stop being urself to please anyone, all ur real friends obviously love u, so stuff her! Haha xx

Hello my lovelies!

U are all so awesome...

Well I went to WI and lost 3lbs... so thats well into the 17s and my 5th silver seven :D really pleased.. unfortunately it appears that while I was at WI someone stole my phone or I lost it and they "found" it... so I am really gutted... lost everything... all my numbers etc.. sounds pathetic but all my diary etc is on there... work calendar.. numbers and most importantly my ww app, minimins and fb.... I am now having the stress of deciding what to do... long story short changed phone onto house insurance and dad was really awful about me losing phone so claiming isnt really an option... so I will be without a phone for a few days... which is a bit stressful given that I will be at Leeds Festival....

Anyways I am exhausted... have dentist in morning and need to pack by 1.00.. and have barely been on any of my threads.. will miss u all and be excited to catch up but dreading 100 threads with 6 pages each to read... and its much slower on comp that phone... anyways I am waffling

Will miss u all.. good luck with WI

See u soon.. hopefully not with too much damage... xxx

Aw yay Hun very well done on ur loss!
Sorry to hear about ur phone!

But enjoy yourself at the festival have a ball, n worry about ur phone n threads later, have a gud one!
Take care
;-)
X

Oh no,that's awful about your phone,it's happened to me a few times,always feel lost! Just enjoy Leeds (and the dentist! Yuck!) and jump in to last page of threads when you get back...you should get a prize for being so supportive on so many.
And....congrats on the huge loss,what a great way to start off your festival.
We'll miss you,xxx

well done on the loss (weight not phone ;))

have a great boozy weekend and forget the points! xx

Jealous!!! Have a smashing time. Xxx

well done on the weightloss hun :)

you have a great time there in good old leeds :D

Aww thats a bugger about ur phone, I've lost quite a few phones n u just feel lost!!

Anyway well done on the loss, 3lb is brill! Have fun at the festival xx

Miss u Carly hunni
Xx

Thats ruuuubish about your phone Carly ... but WELL DONE on the loss ..... thats ace !! hope its give u a nice lil smile for your festival ;)

Back