ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Hope you have a blast at Leeds :) x

Carly have you tried contacting your leader to ask her if anyone has seen the phone - or ask her if she can send messages out to anyone on her database to ask them if they saw it anywhere. I doubt it will help but you never know if someone picked it up it might be enough to make them feel guilty enough to hand it in if they realise its one f their group? Worth a try.

Have fun at Leeds :)

Well done - 3 lbs off!!! Hope you are having a fab time at the festival!

Lol!! I agree Dubchick!! xxx

She must be sleeping it off *holds finger to lips* sssshh... heehee.
*whispers* Welcome back Carly ;) xx

Bless her, I bet she has no phone yet!
X
We miss u x

My hangover cure is.............................................................soup!
Usually a cup of oxtail soup coz its nice n salty n soaks up all the demon drink.. but Sunday I had to settle for low cal golden veg.. Did the trick tho :D

I dont like Tayto at all... I'm a King girl.. lol
Nah.. when I'm hungover I can't eat food.. So the soup kinda gives that full feeling, coats the tummy, soaks up the drink.. And sets you up for something yummy.. That will always either be a chinese.. or McDonalds.. Sunday was Maccers.. Was delish.. Even nicer coz I had my BF go get it for me :D

My favorite hangover cure is Tayto Cheese and Onion chrisp sandwich. I don't know why but yummy!!!!!

I hope you had a great time Carly xx
Ooooh i second this one. YUM!!!

Back