ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Mmm jambon. Used to get those in the college canteen (back when I was thin :( ) I love club orange... nom nom nom!!

Hope you've had a lovely time hun :) Miss you xx

Come back or we might start to think you danced yourself away to nothing!
We miss you!

orange lucozade is the best thing for the morning after the night before :)

*shouts* welcome back carly heeheehee :p xxx

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Well have finally got a phone back... just taking ages to re-sync and gather all my numbers (hoping that they were backed up on comp but not sure yet)

Oh and to top off the phone saga since I got back from Leeds the home internet hasn't working!!!!! lost doesn't come close! was soooo looking forward to catchin up with u all! I will go through threads tomorrow when I have a fairly chilled evening :D

Well Leeds was amazing.. it p***ed down on two of the days but it was still brill... I now have a cold though so feel grotty!!! The only down side was looking at all the couples and thinking that I wanted someone... I will find one when I am ready..... :D the other daft thing I was thinking was that I wanted to be thin enough so that someone could stand behind me and wrap their arms round my waist (and them meet! lol)..... also started to think about fireworks night and Christmas.... love them both but not awesome fun when friends are coupled up!

Anyways none of this makes much sense...

I watched "One Day" this evening and it was sooo lovely... I liked that film :D was so cute!! But sooo sad!

Anyways... apart from having a cold and wanting to sleep it off but having to work I am feeling very upbeat... getting back to the gym tomorrow with my (size 8) best friend..... we are planning to go 6 days a week :D woop!!

And I have been ok Monday and Tuesday but am properly back on plan today... scales were up 7lbs when I got bk so just hoping to drag a sts or 1lb off before next Tues WI!!

Hope u are all really well! I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccck! Missed u lovely lot!!! xxxx

Yay!!! We missed you!! Glad you'd a great time,everyone always feels shitty when you get back from festivals,no way your body can cope with all if the drink,camping,rain etc etc without having a minor meltdown!
Do you feel very loved....we were all dying for your return!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad you're back hon, we missed you xx
Totally understand about the "couples" thing. You will find someone who deserves you soon I'm sure hon. Concentrate on loving yourself first and it'll all work out. Glad you had a good time though. I've my festival this weekend so looking forward to that now :D xx much love and hugs xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thank god ur bak Hun x it's been so quiet without u x
Glad u had a gud time soz to hear u not too well! N well done on the gym!
X

Be careful with the gymming hon, you dont want to do yourself damage, 6 days a week sounds like an awful lot. Your muscles need time to recover :( Poor muscles... xx

welcome back hun :D

Carly, welcome back! :) we missed you! glad you had a fab time! i love a good festy :) I bet most of your 7lb gain will be an artificial gain from the fest, when you go off plan for just a bit it seems to come bk off pretty easy!! :) ooh 6 days a week at the gym sounds hardcore, imagine all your APs :) x

Back