ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

I'm glad to be back :D

Gonna catch up on as many threads as I can :D

Hope u are all doing amazingly well...

Have a fab time Sarah xxx

;);) Welcooooome back Carly .. ive missed u my fave ww guru :D:D

Hello Petal :) I popped in on everyone but didn't read much.... just shattered so gonna just read new posts from now lol!!

I am working in the morning... another last minute one for a little 10 year old who has been held in custody till the morning! I am stressing! and I was sooo looking forward to my lie in... Oh well :D I will be fine! Will catch up with u all tomorrow xxx

Good luck Carly ;)

Hey Carly hun, glad you're back :) I'm happy you had an ace time, bet it was so much fun xxxxxx

Hey All!

Well I have had an ok weekend... Have been crap since last week... need to get back into it! I have WW meeting on Tuesday but can't decide whether to go or give myself one more week to get bk to a sts... I kno that I can do it!!!! I think that's for the best....

I have hated being off plan... gonna try to be good tomorrow and then Tues I am out for Pizza Hut on the evening with my friend... so from Wed I will be good... Friday I have Tapas and Saturday have a 3 course meal so will save weeklies for then... Also off to Pontins for 5 days this month... but I can do this.... I am going to get to goal in 2012!

I have been thinking quite seriously over the past few days and I am considering applying for the PGCE - Teaching is what I really want to do... Law was always the other option and when I got good grades I felt like I should do that... But I love kids and this is what I want....

Now all I have to do is work out the finances, apply, get experience and persuade the parents I am not insane.. HMMMMMMMMMM

Hope everyone is well.. I will start posting diaries properly from Weds xxxx

Wow you've got a lot to think about hun! Could be really exiting for you - if you know you really want to teach i'd say - go for it, all guns blazing!
I have no doubt you will get back on plan hun, good luck talking to your folks :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks CG! xx

Wow Carly!! Better to regret the things you do ~ than the things you don't! Go you!! xx

Hey ... i think you should follow your dreams ..... ;):D .. never settle for second best, if teaching is what u wanna do ... then go for it ... lifes too short i say :cool:

I know... just that I have spent years trying to get here... and a heck of a lot of money.... I am gonna have to do some serious thinking and calculations before broaching the subject with the parents... ARGH! xx

Bless ya ...... id be in the same boat as you tho, i spent yeeears training to be a nurse .. if i suddenly wanted a career change it would be pricey .. youll have to smile sweetly at mummy&daddy hehe;)

Wow Carly you really have been having a crisis..
WW wise, no doubt at all that you can reach your goal in time..
As regards the teaching.. If that's where you're heart is, go for it! My mate has just opened her very own Montessori School.. Last Thursday was her first day.. She's terrified as now isn't the best time to be starting up a business and shud it go wrong she'll have lost ALLOT of money.. But if she didn't do it she'd always wonder "what if....." As will you if you dont go for it.. But totally get where you're coming from.. Do what's gona make you happy.. :D x

I know someone who always wanted to be a teacher. He finally decided a few years back that he was gonna go for it. They were really strapped for cash while he did the training and education but now he is working in his dream job and says he would do it all again without a second thought. So I say go for it. Best of luck telling the parents, I'm sure once they see that you are serious and have it well thought out they'll be behind you 100% as I'd say everyone on here is. xxxxxx

MrsLmc said:
I know someone who always wanted to be a teacher. He finally decided a few years back that he was gonna go for it. They were really strapped for cash while he did the training and education but now he is working in his dream job and says he would do it all again without a second thought. So I say go for it. Best of luck telling the parents, I'm sure once they see that you are serious and have it well thought out they'll be behind you 100% as I'd say everyone on here is. xxxxxx

Ah MrsLMC that's a lovely story!

I say you'd be mad not to go for it Carly. A lot of parents never understand things anyway coz "it was different in their day" you are a wonderful person and I think you are just who the teaching world needs!

xxx

I want to be a teacher too Carly always have since I was in primary school :) I'm hoping to take a year out after j graduate and get some experience so I can get in a pgce post grad they are so hard to get onto though so I need to rack up alot of experience! X

you spend almost a third if you're life at work so you should at least do something you enjoy.

do what you think is right for you hun x :)

Back