ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Carly, I've been weighing and calculating belvitas today and I've got 1 biscuit as 2pp, 2 as 3pp and dunno what 3 were but I worked out 4 as 7pp. I'm a bit disappointed coz I always though 1 was 1pp and 4 were 6pp.

Have you any thoughts about this?

xxx

just had to look what a Quesidilas is lol :eek:
x

Tracy - I am sure 4 were 6pp... I calculated the 3 varieties I have had and I am sure that is what they came out at....

Quesidilas - I use one chicken breast, 2 of the wraps and replace salsa with pasata and some cheese...

Cook chicken and then add water and 1/4 of spice and make into paste and cook till it is essentially coated chicken.... then I put wrap in frying pan with frylight... pop on cheese (I use asda lighter - 3pp for 50g) and half of chicken and some pasata..fold over and fry on each side... then i serve with a little bit of soured cream... that ok? If you need specifics on weights/ timings please ask xx

Well you will be pleased to hear (not!) that I am more confused than ever... there are 4 viable routes into teaching and deadlines are fast approaching... so may have to wait till next year... gonna get on with one at a time and chat to parents and hope to sort this out... so confused and stressed now! here was me thinking I had a whole year.. ARGH! lol

xxx

hiii :) i say go for it carly :D what would you teach? could you not work park time alongside your PGCE? or even freelance solicitoring work just ideas

my mum wasn't happy with my doing crap in my a levels, n then failing the 1st year of a foundation degree but she's had to eat her hat once i did really well on my access course n i start uni on the 19th EEK :) my mum wanted me to give up n get a proper job which was what i did for 11months but i don't want to do office work xxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hi all!

Love the new pic Liz!! FAB!!

Sarah - I meant every word and am always here to listen :D Hugs! Defo treat yourself :D

Thanks LMO! I am making plans as I type and will broach subject with parents some time this week... ARGH! xx

Thanks sweetie! I thought u shud show off the New doo! X

Good luk with ur parents Hun x

annieb_101 said:
hiii :) i say go for it carly :D what would you teach? could you not work park time alongside your PGCE? or even freelance solicitoring work just ideas

my mum wasn't happy with my doing crap in my a levels, n then failing the 1st year of a foundation degree but she's had to eat her hat once i did really well on my access course n i start uni on the 19th EEK :) my mum wanted me to give up n get a proper job which was what i did for 11months but i don't want to do office work xxx

Bless u Annie sounds like fun! U defo don't want to do office work it's boring n takes away all yr grey cells!
;-) Go for it girls! X

Quesidilas - I use one chicken breast, 2 of the wraps and replace salsa with pasata and some cheese...

Cook chicken and then add water and 1/4 of spice and make into paste and cook till it is essentially coated chicken.... then I put wrap in frying pan with frylight... pop on cheese (I use asda lighter - 3pp for 50g) and half of chicken and some pasata..fold over and fry on each side... then i serve with a little bit of soured cream... that ok? If you need specifics on weights/ timings please ask xx
Consider yourself asked for weights etc.. Am looking forward to having them.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE quesadilas.. mmmmmm

Carly, I've been weighing and calculating belvitas today and I've got 1 biscuit as 2pp, 2 as 3pp and dunno what 3 were but I worked out 4 as 7pp. I'm a bit disappointed coz I always though 1 was 1pp and 4 were 6pp.

Have you any thoughts about this?

xxx
Straight from the box of Belvita Breakfast Biscuits, Milk & Cereal... Info is per biscuit:- Protein 1.1 Carbs 8.6 Fat 1.9 Fibre 0.5. Input into the calulator = 2pp then multiplied on calculator by 4 = 6pp

Dubchick81 said:
Straight from the box of Belvita Breakfast Biscuits, Milk & Cereal... Info is per biscuit:- Protein 1.1 Carbs 8.6 Fat 1.9 Fibre 0.5. Input into the calulator = 2pp then multiplied on calculator by 4 = 6pp

Cool, thank you:)

xxx

may be a good idea to wait another year if things are a big rushed, it'll give you time to think everything through hun.

hope you're diets going well :)

Hi all! Had a crazy week!!! I've missed u all!!

Quesidilas - chicken (165g) 4pp, pasata free, spice free, cheese (50g asda lighter) 3pp, 2 corn wraps 6pp and then light soured cream which varies by brand...

I've got work experience arranged! I'm
going to apply for teach first but also a pgce :) told mum and sis but still need to tell dad! Argh! Told my best friend too :) still got lots to do and read etc...

I was out for tapas yest and wine... No pps left or weeklies... 3 course meal this eve ... Not had many pps today... I'm gonna post diary in a minute :) hopefully if I earn AP tomorrow and monday it will be ok x

THURSDAY 8th SEPTEMBER 2011: WEEK 21 - DAY 2

BREAKFAST
Belvita = 6pp

LUNCH
Pizza = 23pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Enchiladas = 14pp
Twirl = 3pp

DAILIES USED: 49/38pp

WEEKLIES USED TODAY: 11
TOTAL WEEKLIES USED: 17/49