ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

:D I love Malibu!! Xx

Enjoy ur weekend n visit to primani!
Menu looks good!
Positives r ace Hun! Keep em coming!
;-)
Have a super wkend x

Lol Dubchick!! We're such hardened drinkers!! xx

Good luck for this week Carly!! xx

Hahaha trust the irish to have larger measures eh Frances!? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I always wondered why it took so long for me to get drunk in the uk lol! ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Lol!! What are ur measures??

Had fun shopping :) spent far too much... And as always bought bags n jewellery and things u can't be too fat for!

Feeling tired and stressing about my trials and just feel fat.... Haven't even lost a dress size! And although I feel bk into ww it is a struggle! I just wish I ate fruit n veg... And the thought of having to count forever stresses me... Basically I'm overthinking... And worrying about loose skin and that even when I get to goal I won't be able to wear the things I dream of....

I'll be ok tomorrow xx

Week 24: Day 4 - Saturday 8th October 2011

BREAKFAST
None

LUNCH
Nandos Pitta = 11pp
Nandos Chips = 9pp

DINNER
Warby Pizza with Chorizo = 13pp
Twirl x2 = 6pp

SNACKS
None

Daily PPs Used: 39/39pp
Weekly PPs Used: 49/49pp

APs Earned: 0AP
Total APs Earned: 0AP
APs Used: 0AP

POSITIVES
1. I can eat out within my dailies :)
2. I can cope in skinny shops shopping with a friend without crying.... Even if I do feel like people are staring at me...
3. I am going to finish this journey

xxxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Had fun shopping thanks hun :) spent far too much... And as always bought bags n jewellery and things u can't be too fat for!

Feeling tired and stressing about my trials and just feel fat.... Haven't even lost a dress size! And although I feel bk into ww it is a struggle! I just wish I ate fruit n veg... And the thought of having to count forever stresses me... Basically I'm overthinking... And worrying about loose skin and that even when I get to goal I won't be able to wear the things I dream of....

I'll be ok tomorrow xx

Glad you had fun shopping hun :)
I always end up buying scarves, jewellry & socks lol! (I have an odd love for pretty socks!)
I'm sorry you're having a bit of a downer lovely - the shops tend to do that to me 2 :(
Just think how much you will appriciate being able to buy stuff in whatever shop you want one day soon :)
You truly are one of my inpirations on here Carly - we joined around the same time but you kept at it whilst I went off course & I often think of that - that if I'd stuck at it I could have 2stone off me by now - you are awesome & doing great - I'm sure you will get to the end of this journey & I WILL be there with you! ((big hugs)) for you! :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

glad you enjoyed your shopping :)

you're still young hun so any loose skin should be minimised because young skin tends to spring back better than old skin.

my daughter lost a lot of weight very quickly and did have some hanging skin but 12 months on it shrank back and she looks great (oh to be young again lol)

Thanks girlies :) xx

Our shot measure are 10ml more than urs.. A UK pub measure is 25ml, ours is 35ml...
I like having the bigger measures but I want the lower PP value too :D haha
Hope ur feeling more positive today chic?
I've lost 24lb or something in total n havnt dropped any dress sizes yet either.. It is a bummer and sometimes makes me feel 'whats the point' but we'll get there hun.. Just keep at it.. yer doing super :D xx

Thanks hun! Was just thinking about how far there still was to go and how everyday is a struggle! But I can do it :) x

Glad u enjoyed shopping Hun!! X
Great positives as ever keep it up darlin x

Week 24: Day 5 - Sunday 9th October 2011

BREAKFAST
None

LUNCH
Warby Chorizo Pizza = 13pp
Twirl x2 = 6pp

DINNER
Homemade Burgers & Mash & Sauce = 16pp
Twirl x2 = 6pp

SNACKS
Aero Biscuits x2 = 5pp
Twirl = 3pp

Daily PPs Used: 45/39pp
Weekly PPs Used: 49/49pp

(-10pp! Oops!)

APs Earned: 0AP
Total APs Earned: 0AP
APs Used: 0AP

Had a tough day - lots of trial prep/ work to do and so stressed out! Went over by 10pp... And got up early (my one day for lie in) to go to gym and no parking space so couldn't go! Scales still showing 4lb down and still really proud of how hard I've worked - lots better than last few months... :)

POSITIVES
1. I am still doing well!
2. I am trying my best!
3. I am going to finish this journey!

xxxx

your doin so well! :), here's hoping the 4lb keeps off :) xx

Back