ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Week 26: Day 1 - Wednesday 12th October 2011

BREAKFAST
Belvita = 6pp

LUNCH
Panini and 1/2 chips = 23pp

DINNER

Pasta Pouch = 6pp
Kit Kat Chunky = 7pp

SNACKS
Kit Kat Chunky = 7pp
Twirl = 3pp

Daily PPs Used: 52/38pp
Weekly PPs Used: 14/49pp

APs Earned: 0AP
Total APs Earned: 0AP
APs Used: 0AP

POSITIVES
1. Had a tough day - survived it :D
2. Got a case dropped against my client
3. Might just manage an early night :D

xxxx

Last edited:

Menu good! Positives excellent Hun!
I need to start doing some myself!
;-)
X

Lovin the positives, always a fab way to end the day :p:D;)

Week 26: Day 2 - Thursday 13th October 2011

BREAKFAST
Belvita = 6pp

LUNCH
Ravioli = 8pp

DINNER

Pastabake = 15pp

SNACKS
Choc (picked at mini fudge/chomp/twirl/ curly wurly and milky way) = 25pp

Daily PPs Used: 54/38pp
Weekly PPs Used: 30/49pp

Having a crap week - just lost a massive post... grr!! Overworked, underpaid and tomorrow is going to be awful - 20 clients and my boss is busy with a trial and the other 2 are off... so guess who is going to be busy!! :( Just feeling stressed and confused again...

Off to Spa for the day on Sunday so looking forward to that :D and gonna drink remaining 19 weeklies tomorrow in vino :D xx

POSITIVES
1. Chocolate
2. Not crying despite the overwhelming urge to!
3. Bed!

xxxx

Last edited:
Aw sorry your having such a busy time at work sounds mental busy!! Least you have spa on Sunday sounds fab :) enjoy your vino and bring on positive no 3 as I am laying in bed now and it's fantastic ha :) such a great feeling after working all day!!

Xx

Might get called out on Sunday... gotta sort that lol xx

Well done on your fab loss!! You're doing ace. Hope work calms down for you soon my lovely xxxxx

Well done on your loss Carly x

Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit stressed of late :( Hope things get better soon x

What are these Heinz pasta pouches you speak of?

And, I must get round to trying Pizza Hut cookie dough one of these days. Everyone I know says it is the best dessert ever yet I have never tried it! Usually too full for dessert after pigging on pizza!

Your doing really well!! Keep it up! I was looking threw your diary and it has helped me with a few things I could add to my eating habits so thanks :) x

Hi all! Thanks for stopping by... pasta pouches are by heinz - they do dif flavours and take 2 mins in microwave :D

u aren't catching me on the best day :( Work was awful yesterday and I ended up in tears twice.... and so in the stress I had chocolate and wine and went over... then today my friend cancelled the spa day on me... and that tipped me over the edge again... I just felt like utter crap.... so reached for the choc... so 45 over my weeklies :( I have three gym sessions (2 before wi and one straight after) so hope I pull it back... just fed up! Need to get my application sorted for PGCE - asked three friends to look at it a week ago and only one has even bothered :( xx

Week 26: Day 3 - Friday 14th October 2011

BREAKFAST
Belvita = 6pp

LUNCH
Cheese and Ham Toastie = 10pp
Twirl x 2 = 5pp

DINNER

Chicken and Wedges (cooked in so juicy paprika) = 12pp
Twirl x2 = 5pp

SNACKS

Choc = 14pp
WW Wine = 15pp

Daily PPs Used: 67/38pp
Weekly PPs Used: 49/49pp

(-10pp)

POSITIVES
1. Wine
2. Catching up with a friend (NEGATIVE - realising I still fancy him even after all the crap that has happened)
3. Bed!

xxxx

Week 26: Day 4 - Saturday 15th October 2011

BREAKFAST
NONE

LUNCH
Homemade Pizza = 15pp
Twirl x2 = 5pp

DINNER

Meatball Pasta = 16pp

SNACKS
Choc & Crisps = 37pp

Daily PPs Used: 73/38pp
Weekly PPs Used: 49/49pp

(-45pp)

POSITIVES
1. I spent all day researching for my friend's Hen Do - just hope it finally gets booked!
2. ??
3. ??

NOT FEELING VERY POSITIVE TODAY!

xxxx

Big hugs Carly!! Chin up..... You can pull it back!! xx :)

Thanks x

Sending love to you hon, sorry to hear you're having a tough time recently. Poor hon, we're always here to listen so vent away if you have to. Big squishy hugs for you (((((hug))))) xXx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Carly, you don't realise how brilliant you are. You are strong, beautiful, clever and determine. You decide what you want and you get the ball rolling straight away. Don't be down on yourself please.

Hugs, hugs and more hugs:)

xxx

Back