ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Ahh Carly, youve just brought a tear to my eye! Know I've not been on here long but will miss u if ur not on here often. From ur last thread it doesn't sound like ur having a very good time of things at the mo. I dont know what has happened with ur work but as far as ur ex goes, I wud try to draw a line in the sand and move on. Stay mates and pass the time of day with each other but dont stay too close cos it's not worth the heartache. Know where ur coming from with mates. Sometimes I feel like I give my all, they take and I get nothing in return. I am a very loyal friend and expect everyone to be the same but unfortunately theyre not! As for a fella, there is someone out there waiting for u but now is just prob not the right time. They will b waiting in the wings for when ur ready. Don't know whether we will ever truly love ourselves - don't think I will. I have been wiv my hubby for 22 years and if we ever split up I wud think fellas were taking the piss out of me if they showed me any attention. I wud settle for just liking myself, even just a little bit. Wish I lived near u. Wud come over and give u a biiiiiiigggggg cuddle. Take care Hun xxxxxx

Thanks ladies :) u are too kind :D hope u are having a lovely weekend!! Cx

I totally know where ur coming from with the friend thing i feel the same its always me trying / inviting people out it feel like sometimes i have to pursuade people to be my friend! But i have decided thats it i am nt gonna bother if they dont with me im sre u will gt everything sorted have a nice relaxing day :) x

Good on u Hollie :) u deserve lovely friends who make as much effort as u!! Xx

Hey Carly :D

Finally got a chance to get all caught up, I'm not gonna drag up old posts but you've said soooo many things that I could have written. You ain't alone chicky x

Monday tomorrow, new week! Hurrah! So what's the plan, when are you eating in or out this week? Will you be delighting us with your food menus this week?

Any news on that copper? ;)
Big hug, you'll be fab this week xxx

I'm out for dinner and drinks Friday and Saturday ;) need to get better at this!!

Not seen copper for a week or so now! :( lol

Hope ur ok x

hope the scales are good to you tomorrow :)

Thanks hun :) x

Good luk with WI babs xx

Good luck this evening hon xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Good luck for weigh in hun, i'm a fellow tuesday weigher :) xx

Thanks all :) good luck nixnax x

I lost 3lbs this week. I think that was down to the exercise and cutting out alcohol. Makes a big difference. Good luck again :) xx

Back