ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Felt like a right wolly! Everyone laughed when I'd realised!

xx

Thanks all :) bless u hun! Did u get urself re-dressed swiftly? Lol. X

Well done honey - good motivation for keeping up the good work to get even lower still ;)

Well done on the new low!!x

Following on from daft things.....I went all day yesterday with my pants on inside out!! :O That'll teach me for getting dressed in a hurry!!x

Thanks all :) bless u hun! Did u get urself re-dressed swiftly? Lol. X

Yeah I went straight to the loo and corrected meself :eek:

I blame getting up 6am after going to sleep at 2am. still half asleep. lol xxx

well done carly.
whatever day works best for you, but i find thurs or fri WI works best for me bcos of being able to enjoy the weekend first and then be good for week....
Enjoy your weekend. :) x

Well done Carly :))

Thanks everyone! lol... clearly yesterday was a silly day for a few of us! xx

Did you enjoy tapas hon? Mmm did ya have anything nice? Love tapas :D xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

WEEK 30: Day 1 - Friday 11th November 2011

BREAKFAST
Belvita = 6pp

LUNCH
Heinz (Cheese and Tomato) Pasta Pouch = 6pp
Shapers Strawberry and Choc Bar = 2pp

DINNER
Tapas (Bread, Cheese, Stuffed Chillis, Cold Meat, Potato Bake) = 25pp
1/2 of Belgian Waffle and Icecream with Choc Sauce = 10pp

SNACKS
Cadbury Caramel = 6pp
2 x Vodka and Cranberry = 6pp

PPs Used = 61/38pp
Weeklies Used = 23/49pp

APs Earned = 0AP
Total APs Earned = 0AP
APs Used = 0AP

THOUGHTS/COMMENTS
I am so proud of myself!!!! I normally have a treat night but I am so committed that I am stopping that and am sticking to just my 49 weeklies... and tonight I had only 23!!! I have pretty much planned for tomorrow... I am at a friends but I checked the menu with her and most of u will have seen the cheesecake I made.. gonna have a teeny tiny piece.. and bottle of ww wine... that will be all weeklies gone... I feel so in control and it feels amazing.... pleased this week is over... it's been tough - don't feel like talking about it... and nothing particularly bad just emotional at work... BUT I STAYED IN CONTROL!!!! Bring it on world

POSITIVES
1. I am in control for the first time in ages
2. It's WI day and I am using weeklies not writing off as treat night :D
3. I get cheesecake tomorrow!! xx

Tapas was a bit disappointing - I love chorizo in red wine and meatballs etc... but this place was more cheese platter, meat platter and bread and the like... still nice tho xx

You're doing really well hon. So chuffed that you feel in control again and have planned how you're using your weeklies already.
I also don't do "treat" night unless there is an occasion i.e. someones birthday... so maybe you could do that type of thing too? That way its only once in a while. :)
Sorry you had a tough week, I had a toughie too and have to work tomorrow even though I'm supposed to be on hols... Ugh. Hopefully next week is a better week for ya xxx

Sorry u had a tough week and have to work on hols :( Can't believe ur off on Sunday - have a brill time! And yea I think special occasions makes sense :D thanks xx

Yeah... We deserve days off for special occasions hehe ;)
I know!! The last weeks flew by, feel like I'm not ready to go at all! :p

Get packing!! but leave room for me in the case ;).. then again doubt the weight allowance is quite 18 stone?! lol xx

Hahaha hey!! Don't you be putting yourself down now... You are doing fab-u-lous :D aren't you in the 17s now too anyway? Woop woop!!
I'll pack... Eventually :p x

Yea but I figured u might want some clothes too hehe x

Plan to say hello to 16s by Christmas ;) xx

Back