ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Thanks petal :D x

Good luk with ur portfolio hun x

Excellent day Carly, you can totally do this. Loving your positive attitude towards 2012 already. Good for you chick:)

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks all :) wow my muscles hurt today.... Gonna try to get to boxercise this eve but depends on weather and portfolio progress lol! Xx

I wana join too but I kno I won't go for a full year n don't wana waste my money buyin a full membership but none of the gyms close up me are doin the usual jan offer n allowing ya pay monthly. I want one close to me so I kno I'll go. If iv to go out of my way, I kno I won't bother after a month r so.

Maybe wait till next month and they may have offers... Or ring round... Or find a zumba (or other) class u can go to? X

I've just phoned my gym to see what January specials they have. They have a special offer where there is no joining fee ( there was never one anyway) and thats it I'm gutted:( bunch of tight arses!!!!

xxx

Might be better in a few months when the January joining eases off! X

Yeah I'll keep an eye out coz Stan has swimming lessons down there every week so I'm there weekly. I know I can get a years membership for £280 which includes swimming, gym all classes, car parking etc and there is a really good crèche down there too which I could put Lola in but after Christmas £280 is a lot to spend all at once. The monthly membership is normally £35.00.

xxx

Mrsm79 said:
Yeah I'll keep an eye out coz Stan has swimming lessons down there every week so I'm there weekly. I know I can get a years membership for £280 which includes swimming, gym all classes, car parking etc and there is a really good crèche down there too which I could put Lola in but after Christmas £280 is a lot to spend all at once. The monthly membership is normally £35.00.

xxx

This is my reason aswell for not joining. I don't have the money to put up front AND I kno I won't stay the year so although it works out more expensive to pay monthly, it's not one big chunk...

Hehe! I always pay lump sum and save a bit up each year for the next year's fee .... Maybe start saving?!

£280 is fairly reasonable for all that... Xxx

Yeah it's brilliant but I'm just not sure if I can afford to fork out for it at the mo. Ralphs got a big cash job due to be paid so maybe if I speak to him nicely he might pay for it:)
I think it's well worth paying out a lump sum saves you getting ripped off monthly.

xxx

Sweet talk him ;) x

Found you too! I'm here to follow your diary.. hope you don't mind! x

I have loads of diaries hehe :) I don't mind at all :) more the merrier!

Hope ur well Becca x

Well done on doing so fab yesterday :) food looks lovely xxxxx

Tuesday 3rd January 2012

BREAKFAST
125ml Mango and Passionfruit Innocent Smoothie = 2pp

LUNCH
3 x WW Thick Grained Bread = 6pp
2 tsp Flora Lighter than Light = 1pp
65g Extra Light Philidelphia = 2pp
WW Caramel Wafer = 2pp
Packet of Mini Oreos = 3pp

DINNER
Gammon and Mash = 15pp
WW Caramel Wafer = 2pp
Kit Kat = 3pp

SNACK
WW Caramel Wafer = 2pp

PP USED = 38/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp (plus extras used on NYE/NYD)

APs EARNED = 0AP (Too much work to do on portfolio)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 20AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 20AP (repaying the deficit caused by NYE/NYD)

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I have almost completed my portfolio (I will stay up till it is done)
2. I am back into WW - making sensible choices and planning!
3. I have booked a gym class tomorrow, Thursday and Saturday morning... and I will do my other 2 C25k runs :D

I am doing ok on the portfolio... still a fair bit more to do and it is slow going as I keep procrastinating... gonna try to get it done in next few hours and maybe treat myself to a dvd before bed... But I do need sleep before my first proper day back tomorrow (which by the way I am dreading :()

I have three (plus) meals out over the weekend - Friday is curry with my aunt and uncle, sat is tea and cinema with my ex for his birthday (as friends!) and sunday I am having a meal with my friend in London... Monday I will be having hotel breakfast, probably subway lunch before exam and then grab another sandwich or similar for tea on the train.... I am hoping that if I make sensible choices I can do that within my weeklies :D

xxx

Back