ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

I blooming love u marvellous lot :D thanks sooo much...

Hey Dinx - hope ur well darling :D

Jo43 - no-one should ever laugh at you for doing something :D massive hugs .... please set up a diary and we will all come and read - thanks so much for ur kind words

xxx

Friday 6th January 2012

BREAKFAST
2 Crumpets and Extra Light Flora = 6pp
125ml Mango and Passionfruit Smoothie = 2pp

LUNCH
Cottage Pie = 7pp
Kit Kat = 3pp

DINNER
1 Poppadom, CTM, 2/3 Rice, Naan = 45pp

SNACKS
2 x Malteser Bunny = 9pp

PP USED = 72/39pp
WEEKLIES USED = 33/49pp

APs EARNED = 0AP
TOTAL APs EARNED = 0AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 0AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I had a lush curry and still have weeklies left for the many other meals out this weekend
2. I am feeling relatively calm about Monday's exam
3. I didn't let my "gain" phase me

Well I weighed in this morning at 18 stone 0 - so up 2lb since last offical WI but really down 7lb since I restarted on Monday... so have concluded it has been a good week :D

I had a lush curry with my aunt and uncle and am off for pizza and cinema tomorrow but should be able to do that within pp.... and Sunday I am out for tea and the menu is a bit rubbish... so will decide when i get there lol... Monday gonna have a little bit of cooked brekkie in hotel and probs be a bit cheeky and make a bacon butty for lunch... (save pennies)... then maybe a subway monday tea - [in London for exam - travel down Sun and back Mon - need to do some prep tomorrow]... should easily fit that all in with dailies/ remaining weeklies..

Planning to go to gym class at 10am and do c25k... fairly shattered so depends if I can get up lol... it not can do c25k sunday (was going anyway) and will just catch up by doing 4 in one week sometime :D

Tomorrow is gonna be busy what with gym, re-researching and booking hotels for my best mates Hen Do, Pizza and Cinema, Exam prep.... hmmmm lol

Much love to all my lovely minimins friends... 2012 will be our year :D

xxx

Mmmmm you have such lush food! Oreos, crumpets, kit kat, cake, cookies, curry and half a stone off! Way to frigging go! x

Well done that's an amazing loss! Glad you enjoyed your curry! And malteser bunnys didn't know they were out again I want one now hehe! x

Thanks!! Bunnies are my fave! Debating buying a box so I have a little treat ;)

So cross at myself!! Set alarm for gym... Did my usual get up and get back into bed ... fell asleep...and missed my class ;( hope I don't get penalised for not cancelling! I will still go later but just feel bad ;( still
So exhausted! x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Thanks!! Bunnies are my fave! Debating buying a box so I have a little treat ;)

So cross at myself!! Set alarm for gym... Did my usual get up and get back into bed ... fell asleep...and missed my class ;( hope I don't get penalised for not cancelling! I will still go later but just feel bad ;( still
So exhausted! x

I'm not surprised u fell back to sleep Carly, u must b shattered - don't know how u do it. Don't feel bad about it, u needed it. How many points in bunnies? Hav gud day xxx

Ahh don't be cross hun, you need rest!! Sure you'll fit it in again. Well done for loss, glad you enjoyed your curry :) xx

4 each bunny or 9 for 2... Unless u are cheeky and have them at dif times and count as 4 each lol!! :D

Not gonna make it to gym... Will update properly later c

Well done on your fab 1st week back chick...uve done ace!! Menus sounding yummy too...but can i ask one thing? One question though lol.... the malteaser bunnies...have 2 at separate times and count as 4pp??? Instead of 9pp for the 2....can you actually get away with that point wise? I probably sound sooo stupid asking that but heyho lol x

That is how I have always done it... Because lets face it if u had to think by Friday if in Total that week u had had say 14 slices of bread what that would be etc... I just think that sometimes we will over pp and others will be under so no massive issue... probably not supposed to but... x xx

Saturday 7th January 2012

BREAKFAST
NONE

LUNCH
Warby Pizza with Chorizo = 13pp
Kit Kat = 3pp

DINNER
Fajitas = 17pp
1/2 Waffle = 9pp

SNACKS
Kit Kat = 3pp
Chocolate = 3pp

PP USED = 55/39pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 0AP
TOTAL APs EARNED = 0AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 0AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. Yummy Fajitas out and 1/2 waffle
2. I did a fair bit of work on the Hen Do and the exam
3. I am not going to beat myself up if I miss exercise (so long as it is for a genuine/ fair reason i.e. not laziness)

Well I missed the gym today.. had so much to do ... spent morning/afternoon trying to sort my best friend's hen do... was a bit stressful... had looked ages ago at hotels and the prices had gone up massively... the planned minibus has fallen through so that means getting trains.. but also means sorting transport to races from manchester... cheapest I could get is £120 for a 42 mile round trip!! (may become taxi driver ;)).... and then me and my ex were meeting up - kinda his birthday celebration.. things had been fine recently but it was awkward today for some reason... possibly coz was a meal/cinema and I felt like people would think we were a couple etc... dunno.. bit was weird... but actually quite liked Sherlock Holmes (hated the first one) and tea was yummy.... Since I got back I have been helping my sister prepare for her interview to be a blue coat (I am going as supporter to audition on Wed - my boss is good for time off.. wonder if new job will be?!) and then spent last few hours revising/preparing for my exam... so off to London tomorrow for my exam... its now 3.30am and I am trying to update before I go... so gonna get a nice lie in tomorrow and then pack etc... so not managed much exercise but that is ok... I am back late Monday but will hopefully get to gym Tues and Thurs (and maybe Wed depending on when we get back from audition)

So all ok....

I have 10 weeklies left... having a warby pizza for lunch again tomorrow... restaurant we are going tomorrow is a bit naff.. menu is a bit limited.. so may end up having pizza for tea (marg is very low pp...compared to other stuff) and might see if I can use my last 10pp to share a pud with my friend... then Monday/ Wednesday I will be eating out but can easily fit within dailies... so feeling positive :D

xxx

Last edited:
Good menu n well done on the planning hun xx ;-)

Well done on your planning hun :) Sounds like you've got lots of work done and your meal sounds lovely, love waffles. I love malteser bunnies yum. I'm trying to find out how many points they are on discover, I'm guessing about 3 as they're 4 pp. Don't suppose you know how many calories they are and how much sat fat? xxxxx

Angelxx2010 said:
Well done on your planning hun :) Sounds like you've got lots of work done and your meal sounds lovely, love waffles. I love malteser bunnies yum. I'm trying to find out how many points they are on discover, I'm guessing about 3 as they're 4 pp. Don't suppose you know how many calories they are and how much sat fat? xxxxx

Send me the old info n I'll check for ya ? The sat sat n kcals...

I don't have one to look at sorry chick! :( x

MFP says there's 158kcals and 5g sat fat. Think that's 3.5 discovery points...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Could I possibly ask for some advice on my first WW shop which I'm having to do today! I'm so busy in the week! I have no books etc and I can't remember the points so does anyone have some suggestions?

Thanks!

Ruth
X

MFP says there's 158kcals and 5g sat fat. Think that's 3.5 discovery points...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks so much for looking hun, that's great :) xx

Back