ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

I'll also join you! (bur from the 19th as I'm having a chocolate cake for my birthday /lame!) x

Ok thanks ladies :) will be good to have someone else doing it :D x

Guess what?????................I'm gonna join ya:)

I've never been much of a chocolate person anyway but after Christmas I'm obsessed with the stuff, I always used to buy fudges, curly wurlys and mini ripples but not touch them Ralph and the kids would eat them which I didn't mind.
The time has come for me to go back to not being a chocoholic:)

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Giving up alcohol would be too easy for me (don't laugh at that because I'm Irish lol). Trying to think of something I could give up that'd be a real sacrifice. I was thinking of giving up chocolate for lent (I'm not religious - its just something I do because usually there are other cranks who've had to give up something too lol)

I might give up cheese!!!

My downfall without a shadow of a doubt!

Ruth
x

Ooooh, thats a good one Ruth. Maybe I should give up cheese ,I have a bit most days! :p

Oh Ruth I do love cheese.. I haven't had 'real' cheese in an age.. I can't trust myself to have it in the fridge.. Be it in a block or slices I'd be picking at it every time I go to the fridge.. So safest is not to buy it...

Tracy it will be a challenge for me to give up crisps.. I cud give up chocolate for a year n not be fazed by it.. Crisps will be a challenge..

Sarah alcohol is a challenge for me.. I'm not an alcho or anything close but I do like a few drinks on the weekend.. Maybe not every weekend but i'd say at least 2 out of the 4.. It might not be allot (unless i'm going out) but its a nice wind down for me..
And I have a 30th this weekend so its gona be tough!!! But its good for my liver and my weight loss as it means no spending a day on the bathroom floor and the hangover munchies.. :)

Awww I thought about giving up alcohol too... But I won't go out if I don't drink - too nervous/embarassed... Only drink for a night out and don't seem to have many... Think one thing at a time lol!

So nice of u all joining in :) x

Well its my OHs 30th next week so we might have a few drinks but if someone told me I could never drink again I wouldn't even care lol. I only drink to be social! :)
Carly I'm the same, very nervous on nights out without drink. I often avoid going out.
Cheese would be hard for me so I might give that up but I'll do it after next week as I'm on holidays next week! X
Course we'll join in Carly, its easier when other people are on the same situation. That's why I NEED this site x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ooooo it's interesting all our little addictions... Cheese, chocolate, crisps and diet coke :) x

Bless u honey, dont stress we all hav bad days! U will do it, u hav great will power babs!!
;-)
I wud like to give up alcohol in the week, not for good! I cant do without it at all but just to hav it at wkends!
X

Hi Carly,
Firstly well done on being so honest! you know you can always tell the truth on here and no one will judge you! :) Try and stop beating yourself up and get back on that wagon! As for the snacking, i think getting some different/healthier snacks is a good idea, i have stopped buying choc/crisps etc in the house as it makes it so much easier for me to stick to plan, i am still eating them but only if i CHOOSE to go to the shop and get them rather than just mindless snacking. Keep trying with your smoothies and trying new fruit/veg one at a time and you'll get there. You can do this!! :) xxx

I gave up crisps for lent two years ago and it was fully off crisps I didn't even allow snack a jacks etc and it was a success. I'm thinking of giving up takeaways for a month as they are my downfall. I can avoid restaurants etc as I have two social meals I need to attend but I'm thinking of staying away from Chinese, chip shop, pizza shop. I normally have at least one sometimes maybe two a week and they are my downfall!

Hi hun.

Not sure if you remember me or not. I posted a bit back in August/September and i think maybe a tiny bit of October. Anyway ive been off the wagon since then but rejoined yesterday and wanted to come and find out how you were doing. Not read through your posts but just wanted to say "Hello" xxxx

Back