ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Wa hooooo!! Well done on sts hun that's fab! Congratulations on getting an interview for pgce, that's ace :) So happy for you. If you need any help at all just message me, I've got all sorts you could have. It's really not that scary either once you're there, just enjoy it!! What age range in Primary are you hoping to do? xxxxx

Well done on your STS today chick :) And also congrats on your interview for your PGCE :D xx

Thanks all :D Pleased with a STS but need to get my ass moving lol

Angel - I think I prefer higher up the year groups but wont know till I do it properly... The interview is really confusing.. I have lots to prepare.. I have 2 friends who are teachers and are going to help me :D

xx

Good luck Carly. ?

Friday 13th January 2012

BREAKFAST
2 x Crumpet and Spread = 6pp

LUNCH
Ravioli = 8pp
Muller Toffee Yogurt = 2pp

DINNER

2 x Chicago Town Pizza = 28pp
Fruit Pastiles (just over 1 packet - didn't eat the Greens and gave a gew away) = 7pp

SNACKS
Chinese Takeaway (a taste of a few things) = 7pp

PP USED = 58/39pp
WEEKLIES USED = 19/49pp

APs EARNED = 0AP
TOTAL APs EARNED = 0AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 0AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I have lots of weeklies left :D
2. I managed a whole day without choc!
3. I am ready for a new week :D (and a new me!)

Well I survived day of no choc... got a bad head... think it might be withdrawal... I am trying not to replace choc with sweets/ cake.. but to be fair it doesn't seem to have the same addictive factor for me... I had a muller after lunch and then fruit pastiles after tea... so am aiming to just have one sweet thing a day and one yogurt....

And after tea (I hid the fact that I was eating because my boss offered to cook and I wanted to eat what I had bought...)I went to the poker night and the boys ordered chinese... I have never had Chinese before.. I had a tiny bit of chicken curry and rice, a few prawn crackers and tried a tiny tiny bit of rib.... was so proud of myself for trying new stuff.. I had such a small amount think is only 7pp.. out of curiousity.. how many pps would curry sauce be? Coz if I went to chinese I could probs just have curry sauce and boiled rice... was yummy!

No exercise as went straight from work at 7.45 to poker and got home at after midnight..

xx

Well done for trying new stuff Carly, that's awesome. And good that you liked it too. I dont know how much curry sauce is but I love chinese curry sauce.
I can't believe you don't eat green fruit pastilles. They're my favourite. I'll give you my address and you can post them down to me. Lol. xxx

I will send u my green ones :D really love red and purple - same for skittles x

Hi carlys all looks gd welldone on stsi had fruit pastles the normal size packet the orher day n nv wrked out 5 pp not 7 pp xx

OMG. Green skittles are even better than green pastilles! Limey lime goodness. Nom.

Hahaha... Hollie I had two packets but didn't eat greens and gave a fair few away to my boss (2 packets would have been 9pp) xx

Oohh oki didnt want you to be over pointing thats all , they are good point wise aint they i always fort they would be mroe they are my fav sweeties and jelly tots :p x

How much are tots? Skittles? I might see if I can get smaller bags coz the treats I have are 3 or 4 x

I read o here that it was 10jelly tots for 1pp , i brought a pack n spread the pack out over 3 days haha , i cant rmemer how much the whole pack was x

Holliexx said:
I read o here that it was 10jelly tots for 1pp , i brought a pack n spread the pack out over 3 days haha , i cant rmemer how much the whole pack was x

I think they are 5 x

I got a pack of 4 little packets... 2pp per little packet :D x

CarlyLanky140 said:
I got a pack of 4 little packets... 2pp per little packet :D x

Mmmmmm I might have to get some jelly tots, how many pp's would 2 fruit pastille be?

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Saturday 14th January 2012

BREAKFAST
NONE

LUNCH
Homemade Pizza (Chorizo) = 14pp
Muller Vanilla Yogurt = 2pp
Angel Cake Slices = 4pp

DINNER
Quesidillas = 13pp
Mr Kipling Lemon Slices = 3pp

SNACKS
Haribo = 6pp
Jelly Tots = 2pp

PP USED = 44/39pp
WEEKLIES USED = 24/49pp

APs EARNED = 0AP
TOTAL APs EARNED = 0AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 0AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I have weeklies left :D
2. I managed a day 2 without choc!
3. I am gonna do this :D

Well after day 2 of no choc the withdrawal symptoms are going away... I am finding cake/ sweeties easier to control.. I can't believe I have weeklies left :D WOOP!!!

No exercise today... I felt cack all day... and went to my friend's mum's 50th - was fun.. was gonna do just dance when I got home but then found out (at midnight)... that I needed to be at work at 8am (in Workington.... grrr).... so off to bed I went...

xx

Back