ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Mrsm79 said:
Ralph does mine too. It takes 2hrs in the hair dressers and I end up with a numb bum and £25.00 worse off but for £5.00 and half an hour it's done:)

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

£25 for a colour???? Seriously??? In comin over there to get a colour. Can get sun visiting done as well while I'm there ha ha

Costs £65/70 for cut colour and blow dry at hairdressers... Box is £5/6 and dry trim £10-15 :) bargain

Will always get my mum to do it bless her... Wouldn't trust a bloke haha x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Costs £65/70 for cut colour and blow dry at hairdressers... Box is £5/6 and dry trim £10-15 :) bargain

Will always get my mum to do it bless her... Wouldn't trust a bloke haha x

That's excellent. I'm looking T near EUR200 fir a colour cut n blow dry....

Dubchick81 said:
That's excellent. I'm looking T near EUR200 fir a colour cut n blow dry....

Jaaaaysus love. Its like 80-85 in peter marks at the mo I think? 20% off all week too ;p

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Jaaaaysus love. Its like 80-85 in peter marks at the mo I think? 20% off all week too ;p

Is it?? Dud to a couple if bad results in Peter marks I won't go there....

Wow!! X

Hey :) Hope you had a good night out last night - think you earned it with how busy a week you had. Well done on your 3lb loss...well and truely back on track chick :D keep it up. Also a HUGE well done on your no choc challenge...half way there - go you!! :D xx

Hey all :D thanks

Ate too much yesterday :( earned AP so broke even but still feel guilty x

Saturday 28th January 2012

BREAKFAST
NONE

LUNCH
Homemade Pizza = 13pp
Jelly Tots x2 = 5pp

DINNER
WW Thick Wholemeal x3 = 5pp
Heinz Cheese and Ham Toast Topper = 3pp (forgot how amazing these were!! Was so pleased to find them again :D)
2 x Toffee Sundae = 5pp

SNACKS
Rose x 1.5 bottles = 28pp
Haribo = 6pp
Mr Kipling Angel Slices x3 = 13pp
Nestle Randoms = 4pp
Chips, Gravy and Roll = 18pp

PP USED = 100/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 10AP (Biggest Loser DVD)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 20AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 20AP (-15AP)

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I had a nice night out..
2. I managed a day 16 without choc!
3. I did an exercise dvd :D

Well I had my hair done and was pleased... got ready and had a bottle of wine.. then we went to town and shared another bottle... all within weeklies... but then at the end of the night my friend wanted chips and for some stupid reason I ordered some... I had said all night I would resist and I normally do.. half way through I got really cross at myself and threw them away.. but then when I got home I ate 3 mr kipling cakes and some jelly sweets.. no idea what possessed me... But I decided I would earn the AP back so no big panic... just mad at myself...

xxxx

Sunday 29th January 2012

BREAKFAST
NONE

LUNCH
Homemade Pizza = 13pp
Jelly Tots x2 = 5pp

DINNER
Pastabake and WW Garlic Bread = 17pp

SNACKS
3 x Angel Slices = 13pp

PP USED = 48/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 15AP (Davina DVD)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 35AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 45AP (-10AP)

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned my AP back :D
2. I managed a day 17 without choc!
3. I planned the week ahead :)

I have earned back the AP I stupidly wasted... so now I am even... just have to try my very best over next 4 days with gym and food and hope for a loss.. I would love 2lb off so I get my 3 stone... :D

Have planned for the rest of the week and have classes booked at gym mon/tues/wed and will do the run too :D

Hope everyone is well!

xxxx

Last edited:
Bless u for having the chips hun n well done for earning ur AP back! Thats how to do it! Try not to beat urself up so easily! U know u can sort it! ;-)
Well done on sooo many days without choc!
Hope u hav a good wk xx

You earned back the AP! You're brill... No more beating yourself up about the chips anymore. You saw what I had on saturday lol - it was terrible! Gonna go running today, wednesday and friday I think. I'll have to pray for STS ;) xx

Monday 30th January 2012

BREAKFAST
Crumpet x2 = 5pp
Extra Light Flora = 1pp

LUNCH
WW Petit Pain x2 and Bacon = 9pp
Nestle Randoms = 4pp
WW Toffee and Honeycomb Sundae x2 = 5pp

DINNER
Fajitas = 15pp
WW Swirl Icecream x3= 7pp

SNACKS
Velvet Crunch = 2pp
Jelly Tots x2 = 5pp

PP USED = 53/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 25AP (Gym AND Fat Burning Circuits)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 60AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 60AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned lots of AP
2. I managed a day 18 without choc!
3. I enjoyed my food :D

Well I picked a bit more last night and have been snacky again today.. but I earned 25AP so still broken even... scales are up at mo but have 3 days left... and have lots of classes booked for gym :D

The instructor for the class this evening (who is fit btw!!) was telling me how good I was at kettlebells and said that's what he does with his clients etc... and then afterwards when I was in the gym he approached me and was asking how I was and just chatting... anyways I ended up signing up for a free consultation next monday.. bet I end up agreeing to personal training.. but with the new job I guess I will have a bit more spare cash.. might do one session a week or somet... will see how it goes on Monday :D

Really gonna push myself for next 3 days - really want that 2lbs off!!

xxxx

Hehe... Yea but u spend ur entire time with them looking sweaty and unfit... Lol x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hehe... Yea but u spend ur entire time with them looking sweaty and unfit... Lol x

Hahaa ... And those moments wen stomach crunches make you wanna fart lol xxxxxxx

Back