Carrot_tit's Unit Diet Diary

Doesn't seem to have been my week really! Still never mind, there worse stuff happening to other people out there.

Tuesday 21/08/07

Breakfast
Coco Pops Cereal Bar - 0.5
Cup of Coffee - 0
2 x Weetabix - 0.5
Strawberries - 0

Dinner
Large Breadcake - 1
1/2 Chicken Breast - 1.5
Snack a Jacks - 1
Small Banana - 0

Tea
Jacket Pot - 0
4 Quorn Sausages - 1

Water
2 Litres

Total - 5.5

So i was supposed to be having my favourite fish fingers for tea last night but i forgot to get some from the supermarket and by the time i'd gotten home from the opticians i just couldn't be bothered! As luck would have it we had some Quorn sausages in the freezer so we had those instead. I had intended to make chips but again just could not be bothered so i threw a large jacket in the oven!

I love your menus - i think they look so tasty and they always make me hungry!!
Hope you're feeling a bit better today. I think you need the weekend to really give yourself some rest and pampering - treat yourself to some lovely non food stuff and just enjoy!!

mmmm, could just eat a fry -up. :)

I too fell off the wagon yesterday. I had such a crap and then dipped into some emotional eating even though i know it's bad for me! Anyway here was my day.

Wednesday 22/08/07

Breakfast
Coco Pops Cereal Bar - 0.5
Cup of Coffee - 0
Frosties - 0

Lunch
Large Breadcake - 1
1 Slice Turkey - 0.5 (Copelands are not exactly generous!)

Tea
Battered Cod - 9
Chips - 9

Water
2 Litres

Total - 20 :whoopass:

I've given myself a good talking to and i'm back on the wagon today!

Well despite good intentions i never got back on the wagon properly and ended up back at the chipy last night!

Thursday 23/08/07

Breakfast
Cup of Coffee - 0
Coco Pop's Cereal Bar - 0.5
Frosties - 0
Small Banana - 0

Dinner
Large Breadcake - 1
2 x Bacon - 1

Tea
Battered Cod - 9
Chips - 9
Delmonte Fruit Double - 0.5

Water
2 Litres

Exercise
Run/Walk once around Quaker School Field

Total - 21

its so difficult once you have fallen off isnt it i am taking today as a new week otherwise i tend to think well i messed up WI this week i may as well carry on binging, come on sarah we can do it xx

think it's been a funny time for us all. Let start over and get back on the wagon. I need to have 3 free food days until i'm level with my units then i'm starting a fresh. I have no idea what my weight is gonna do this week. According to today i've put 2 lbs on - i really hope i lose this at least by next weigh in

I have gone up 3 since Monday but not going to dwell on it for me its more important that im not going to go into that what diet shall i do next trap then binge until i get there xx

Sounds to me like you've had a bit of a cr@p week. Like the others have said, draw a line under it and start afresh. It took us a long time to put this weight on, and we're going to have these ups and downs while we take it off. :hug99:

Where are you carrot? Are you ok?

Back