Carrot's Slim Fast Diary

12 jaffa cakes. oh no. YOU MUST NEVER BUY THEM AGAIN!
dont worry too much. whats done is done and you cant go back. start today with a fresh start and get rid of all the jaffa cakes

Okay been quite bad today. Had the day off work as i was going with my Mum to an Elizabeth Cross Presentation. Woke up with a massive headache so didn't have anything to eat. Got to my brothers for 2.30 and all he had in were breakaway biscuits so had one of them. Got to the do, watch my Mum have the medal awarded and then off to the buffet. Had a few sarnies, a couple of mini chocolate swiss rolls and an eclair so i'm guessing what with that and the jaffa cakes i've been stuffing down my neck i'm betting i'm not gonna lose much this week. Specially since i'm attending an evening reception for a wedding.

you should have had a slim fast shake for brekfast. always have something for brekie even if you dont feel like it. and also when you have a headache try and drink lots of water to flush it away.
well done to your mum :D

Thanks guys. I know i probably should have had something for breakfast that morning but felt so bad i just wanted to crawl up my bum! Award ceremony was very nice. I was surrounded by lots of sexy soldiers!

like flower said, it doesnt mean you wont lose weight! I would draw a line under it and get back on track, that the most important part!x

definatly better than a gain so well done

Well done carrot - that's great! :)

Back