Carrot's Slim Fast Diary

Thanks everyone! I'm very pleased with myself. Don't think it will be as much this week cos it's my TOTM but 6lbs in 2 weeks is pretty good going.

Since I've been doing so much walking i've decided to set myself a little challenge and vitually walk from Lands End to John O'Groats which is 874miles. I'm just going to make a note of all the miles i've done each week and update from there and see how long it takes me. I've added my first ticker so i can keep an eye on everything.

well done with the loss your doing well and thats a pretty good little challenge youve set yourself good luck with it

Okay so i've just added up the millage done over the past 12 weeks since is started serious walking and it turns out i'[ve already done 554miles out of the 874! Will have to think of a new challenge soon!

Been a fairly usual week up until today. I had a really important job interview and test and spent most of the day sat in my car reading through my notes. The interview in the morning went really well but the related test in the afternoon didn't go so well. First my mind went blank, then i started to get horrible stomach cramps. I spent the majority of the test clenching my bottom checks together, praying i wouldn't sneeze or anything. Then once the test was over i legged it out of there and straight to the toilets :sick0019: It wasn't pretty! Anyway they'd said they let me know by Monday at the latest and i did my best so will just have to wait and see.

Good luck!! I sometimes get a jippy tummy when i'm nervous, it's no fun so you have my sympathy for that. Fingers crossed for the good news

Oh no!! That sounds owchy! Best cure i've found so far is get some pure aloe vera gel, keep it in the fridge permanently so it's ready to use when needed n the coolness really helps to take the heat out of sunburn. I got the 'banana boat' make one, think it was about £3 ish from Superdrug. I laid out in the sun today n haven't changed one bit! lol

ill you stop with the 'sun'. We have had nothing but rain rain rain here, have not been able to sit out for over 2 weeks, so enough already lol

Sarah! I can't believe how well you've done with the walking! That's, like, LOADS! I forget about this bit of the forum sohaven't seen your diary before, good luck with the job, let us know how you get on.

I'm like a vampire when the sun is out, always looking for the shade as I burn really easy. I really don't know if my 3 yo son burns or not as I'm always slapping on the sun cream and covering him up! I remember being burnt when I was little and I don't ever want him to go through that...how's yours now? xxx

Well i didn't get the job and was really annoyed to discover my whole family knew before i did as they had very kindly left the news on my answering machine! Been a bit naughty today and been out for a meal with my Mum and Dad, it's their 31st Wedding Anniversary. I'm sure it won't hit the scales too much. I didn't have a pudding but did have what seemed like the largest mixed grill i'd ever seen! We shall have to wait and see on Sunday!

Back