Carrot's Slim Fast Diary

sorry about the job something will come along tho,,,,,,,, goodluck for the next weigh in im sure the mixed grill wont have done to much damage and i bet it tasted good lol

well done on the 2lbs!thats fab and so close to the stone now - yippeee!
sorry about the job, its a horrible feeling isnt it, and for them to leave it on your answer machine!!!!very impersonal. however, i will say i very much believe in fate so it just wasnt meant to be and something better will most deffinately come along for you :D
dont worry about the mixed grill, the lack of pudding is a good step!and im sure that it will reflect in your next WI!!
x

Chin up, things happen for a reason, so they say, something good is just around the corner, I say we make our own luck in this world x x

Was very bad girl last night. Went to pictures with my Mum and they were queuing outside the door and around the corner so we thought "sod this" and went to MacDonalds instead! Bet that shows on scales this week!

fantastic well done

Well done on your first stone:bliss::talk017:

Although now your a lb ahead of me I'll have to catch you up:p

well done on the loss,, i wonder if you feel deflated as you had maybe hoped for a bigger loss after your sts weeks but be happy you done good

Well done on your loss :)

yay that is a great loss. 2lbs is just sooo WOW. hold somthing that you know weighs in at 2lb then i bet you smile. its gone forever. well done :D

Back