Carrot's Slim Fast Diary

Okay so Decarb pills arrived yesterday and i took a couple with my evening meal and will take them today and tomorrow. Doubt they will make much difference to my weightloss this week as i have to weigh in a day earlier due to attending an overnight party but should be interesting to see what happens none the less. So my first full week of using them will be next week so i'll keep you all updated on how it goes.

It was a really good service, i ordered Monday morning and it said 3 to 5 days for delivery once desptached. Anyway i wasn't expecting them to dispatch till Tuesday but they sent them out Monday afternoon and they were here Wednesday! Very good.

my de carb has arrived. a few questions if you dont mind?!
do you take them before your slim fast shake and if so how many?
i only have one shake on a friday which i have already had. will take 3 of them before my main meal later but as we are allowed 6 a day should i have another 3 before i start drinking later? vodka and diet coke tonight ;)
also it says that you can take one even if your meal has no carbs! whats that all about?! im confused lol

Okay not 100% sure but here's what i'm doing. I'm having 1 just before each slimfast and either 2 or 3 with my main meal depending on how carb heavy it is! I shouldn't bother having any before you drink, can't see there being many carbs in vodka and diet coke!

oh these di-carb tablets sound interesting.... ill be keeping my eye on you two to see how you get on with them! looking forward to seeing how well they work.

Well not been a great week for me so far. On Monday i ate everything that wasn't nailed down to the floor, pure boredom on my part, no other excuse. Then yesterday i ate an entire box of jaffa cakes! The boxes of 12 not 24. Me thinks i won't have the best weigh in this week, lol.

tut tut tut, where did you get the jaffa cakes from? never buy them again.thats an order lol, they are your personal devil food.
are jaffa cakes a cake or a biscuit?! i personaly dont like them but if i love hob nobs so i dont buy them or i will eat the whole packet!! ;)

I know it was very bad of me. Well i'll be weighing in a day early tomorrow so fingers crossed. Have to say though that after weeks of having the runs i'm now quite bloated and constipated! Things do not look good for tomorrow!

ive got to weigh in early coz of my holiday too! hmmm bloated and constipated, me too lmao. had the squits earlier in the week but now i cant go!!! i just cant get the normal inbetween. the song 'one way or another' comes to mind.
good luck with your weigh in :)

good luck with weigh in. i do think the tablets are working. thank you for suggesting them. got to ask but have you had a wind problem on them? all day yesterday i had awful wind :giggle:

Hey. Nope no wind! Just constipated and bloated. When i do i'm getting peanuts! Lol! I'm going to head into town today and get some of that soluable fibre and see if that helps any. I should be using it anyway cos i have IBS. I'll let you know how i get on.

Thought i'd better do a quick update. Been off the whole week and have been treating like a proper holiday so have been eating what i want but don't feel i've gone as nuts as i would usually do. But woke up this morning and despite having no warning signs my period has started! Guess my weight gain this week is gonna be fairly big, can't understand why i got no signs though??? Oh well. Back to being a good girl next week and see what the damage is Sunday morning!

thats not to bad a gain ,,, always look on the brightside you had a nice week off enjoyed yourself and like all holidays had a gain time to get back in the zone and chase the wee pounds away

Thanks Kazzy, i'm not feeling too bad about it. As usual though i am finding it hard to stcik to the diet this week after a week of eating what i want. I'm very good through the day and with my evening meal but it's afterwards that i'm feeling the cravings and i honestly don't know if it's hunger or just boredom! I keep telling myself to drink water first and then see how you feel but i usually find an excuse not too! Well we'll see what damage has been done when i step on the scales this weekend. It would be nice to at least lose the 2 i put on last week but we shall have to see.
Hope everyone else is having a good week.

Back