Cas's weightloss diary x

I hope I lose this week or I'll be well annoyed, just having a higher day today with having a drink tonight but food is only about 1000 cals x

No my sister and DH best mate coming round, they both like each other but shy so were giving them a helping hand haha

I wasn't that good over weekend, trying again this week though, want to get some weights to tone my arms up abit, I went for first walk yesterday with teddy in carrier and pushed Jesse in pram all up and down hill it was like a mega workout haha I could hardly stand when I got to my friends lol x

28th June 2012,

Breakfast- apple 70 cals

Lunch - Turkey sandwich, apple 270 cals

Dinner-

Snacks-

Exercise- 2.5 hrs of walking.

Hi ya hon

Bit light on the breakfast front - you need more feul in the mornings to kick start your metabolisim working.

If you dont eat enough ur body thinks its going into starvation mode and will store the cals as fat. So you need to eat sa bit more hon.

Kats

xx

Hi Kats, how you getting on this wk?

I know apple dont seem alot just mornings are a rush with getting 3 kids ready for school, feeding Hollie and just getting out of the door by 8.20, will try and eat more in the mornings I usually have cereal bar wiv cuppa once I get back from the school. Never been a big breakie person I tend to eat more in evenings. Im going take ur advice try and eat a proper breakfast for a wk just to see if it makes any difference x

Back