Cas's weightloss diary x

30th June 2012

Breakfast- crusha 85 cals and alpen bar 70 cals

Lunch-Chicken salad roll, diet coke 420 cals

Dinner- planning on spaghetti bolonase and garlic bread 600 cals

Snacks- 2 banana's 180 cals, alpen 70 cals crusha 85 cals, cookie 50 cals.

Exercise-4hrs of walking

Total- 1560 cals.

Ive had such a hard day wiv my 2 yr old, have no idea wot is up with she's been a lil monkey all week. I hope she's back to her normal self tomorrow x

Last edited:
Sounds like a good day! Hope Hollie better soon, teddy got his injections a week on Tuesday! Can't believe how quick it's going!

Wow its gone so quick, hopfully Teddy be fine, Hollie still unwell, but her nurse was horrible ive had her b4 when Maisie when she had her mmr and she was horrible then, kept saying to Maisie your being a naughty girl wot does she expect when she sticking 3 needles in her and she was only 18mths! so dont want her next time!
I took Hollie to have her photo done wiv pixies today, just going to get the free one this time x

Don't like pixiefoto crap pictures we've had off them, I want to find someone to get pictures of the boys,
That nurse sounds stupid, i would go mad if someone said that to mine lol!

They are way to expensive, I want to get a nice canvas of the 3 girls so going look around!

Yesterday calories were bit high, but it was pretty healthy foods.

Breakfast- milkshake and banana 180 cal's

Lunch- turkey bacon, wm bread, alpen bar -340 cals

Dinner- planning on chicken, jacket potato and veg 500 cals

Snacks-apple 70 cals, ww cookies 86 cals, chocolate 124 cals, alpen bar 70 cals

Exercise- not much exercise just running around after the kids and lots of house work!

Total-1370 cals

Last edited:
Well done turning down takeaway! I had burger king today but I got a kids meal it was only 500 odd calories so not too bad x

I on the other hand cant say Ive been as strong. Had a very naughty weekend! And your right. The subways are double that. Never again will one pass my lips! =)

well done for saying no to the takeaway :) every other weekend sounds good, like more of a treat and you will enjoy it more :)

xxxx

I was thinking the same, it always tastes better when you dont have them so often, I want to get another a stone off in the next 2 mths so got start working harder at it! im sure its doable though.

Just got the lo's to bed :)

You can do it Hun I am sure, Hope you have a good day.

xxxx

Thanks hun I got about 9 wks to lose 14lbs :) im really tired today only had 3 hrs sleep as oh went out and forgot his keys!

So far today ive had:
crusha 85 cals, alpen bar 140, 3 oreo cookies 153 cals:(

Lunch- turkey sandwich, alpen bar 270 cals

Dinner- planning on cooking cauliflower wiv cheese pasta bake -350 cals

Snacks - cereal bar 150 cals cookie 50 cals

Exercise: 1.5hrs of walking. 45 min walk.

Total-1298 I actually ate an extra 600 cals so had a terrible day so my total is 1898!

Last edited:
I need to get the motivation to go out walking as it would make me feel better for when Ive "slipped up" =) Might get the OH to come out with me tonight. I mean the running shoes I bought for £90 in January when I was fully confident of losing weight have been worn once (when I was trying them on) =P

Back