Cas's weightloss diary x

Oh am on it today, just feeling down don't know why.

B- cuppa

L- Veg and Lentil soup

D- garlic chicken, veg and jacket spud.

S- 2 choc cereal bars and skips.

Cals 959- still quite low might have a slice of toast with my super later going have lunch about 2ish x

Going set myself a new goal - 14lbs by 1st June. So 9 wi's and its mine and Emily's birthday then so hoping that will keep me motivated.

I do feel over last year I've messed about with dieting so I need to stay on track better and allow treats just for special occasions or within my set calories x

Last edited:
hey sweets-I havent been around for ages, but remember you from when we had had our little ones last year.

i can see from your ticker you have lost 54lbs thats fab hun.

Sorry you are having a down day hun, sending you hugs.

i like the sound of your veggie and lentil soup sound yummy :)

xxxx

Cas don't feel down- you do so well. We just need to remember that the longer and more gradually it comes off, the more likely we are to keep it off. All the food sounds lovely.

You, me and debs can go for it now and get a good few lbs off before summer! x

Yeah me too, but I honestly think it comes with time and eventually we will be able to automatically adopt a healthy 80/20 approach to life/diet and maintain that way. One big binge will not derail things, but I understand the negative feelings associated to it. The most important thing I have discovered since trying to lose weight is to keep your eye on the prize, it doesn't matter how long it takes to get there or how many bumps in the road (or BUMPS on my MFP graph in my case!) as long as you keep trucking you will make it, and for me its important to keep pleasure & flexibility in food - I want to be able to enjoy things and savour them without massive guilt feelings attached.

Thanks Berryberry,

I think it was a few days of binges!! so just felt so bad usually I just have the odd takeaway as a naughty treat, I know your right you can't be good 100 percent off the time so going stick with 1200 cals 6 days per week then have Saturday as a treat night.
We can do this together! can't wait for the summer!

I'm ok Debs just kept myself busy so I have a very clean house now- how are you? I been really good with food!! xx

I am good been on track apart from that one day weight just not moving really need something to happen feel like the last month has been a stand still been going to the gym religiously at least 3 times a week sometimes 4 hopefully it will start moving soon x would like 4lb by 1st may x

Aw your do that no prob!! I'm just aiming to sts on Friday as I lost 5 last week! but the following week I want 1-2lbs off!!

So today:

B- Chocolate biscuit and cuppa

L- 2 slices of wm bread and slice of turkey.

D- Chicken, mc cains oven chips and ketchup.

S- 2 nu choc cereal bars and a banana.

Total 1000 cals.

I'm sure you'll do better than a sts. I want 2lb off on Saturday. Here's hoping. Hope your all feeling better now? Good luck for wi xx

Come on honey back on it with me xxx
Debs and Cas - I opened up your diary and this was the first thing I read - i must have a very rude mind cos this made me LAUGH OUT LOUD!

Yep definitely we need to go for it! I just felt so disappointed in myself that I had a big binge not done that since my teens and I'm mother now should know better! I think I generally find it hard just to eat normal without calorie counting or having a big blow out x
Don't be too hard on yourself - Easter is a horrible time for anyone on a diet - hot cross buns, chocolate eggs, long weekend, bet you see a big loss next week xxx
I'm ok Debs just kept myself busy so I have a very clean house now- how are you? I been really good with food!! xx
My house was spotless until Sunday and my guests arrived!
I signed up to challenge to lose 10lbs by the 1st may, don't think that's going happen but 4lbs is more do able. So thats why i've set myself 14 by 1st June! x I think going to gym is probably the best thing to do xx
Oh what challenge - i need to a bit more motivation
I think I'm going wi on sat, got Hollie's birthday tomorrow so we going out for a meal. Tez I be lucky to sts think I'm heading for a gain!
So What happened to the sunshine! I got go shops soon to get a few bits for tomorrow xx
Good luck - I went to Franky & Bennys unlike Debs i wasn't able to stick to the light menu and blew it! As for sunshine - I think you need to get on a plane to find it x

How are you hun? sounds like you've been challenged - your binge might just have been caused by the sickness bug you all had xxx

Hey hun, I'm ok just been a busy day - Hollie's birthday. Not sure how many cals, I just eaten a bit of party food, mainly chicken wings, chicken strips and couple cakes so about 1200ish.

Donna your absolutely right, my binge was caused by the sickness bug just couldn't get back to eating normal foods so ended up having a big binge on chocolate. That's the thing once you get the taste of chocolate and sweet stuff its so addictive!! but I'm going move forwards from now, it is hard at moment still feeling a bit down x

Back