Cathys Diary 1st week WI!!

Cathy

Silver Member
After joining WW last Monday (1/6/09) following losing most of my weight on LT, I go for my first WI tonight !:eek:
I must admit to getting weighed at home this morning, and can see quite a loss, so fingers crossed for tonight ! :fingerscrossed:
We go to Cornwall on the 26th for a weeks holiday in a cottage. My Sister lives nearby and I havn't seen her since March, so am hoping to surprise her a bit.

I really need to be at target (10st 6) by 16th July, as I may be eligible for a breast reduction/uplift, if I can be a "normal" BMI by then. The surgeon said she'd be willing to do it, but the panel who say yes or no, insist on normal BMI before they release the funding.
Can't wait to get weighed tonight!!

good luck for tonight,hope you get the result you want and sets you on your way

Oh my God Cathy what an amazing weight loss:eek: I tried cambridge a few years ago only lasted 3 wks! So well done on your loss and good luck with ww:)

Thanks all of you for the good wishes.
I've been and come back and...........
I've LOST TEN POUNDS!!!!
Whoo Hoo!
Really really pleased with that :bliss:
I also managed to win the raffle too! So now have a large supply of nice bars and crisps etc.
Would love to do a longer post, but have to rush off now, to our weekly pub quiz (where I'll be on the half a point Malibu and diet Cokes)
I'll catch up with everyone in the morning, or at work tomorrow, if I get a chance to log on.
I LOVE Weightwatchers! xx

WOW congrats on your fab weight loss, your'll hit your target in no time! Good luck xx

Well, what a lot of lovely messages! Thanks, it's spurred me on for the rest of the day now!
I've been good today, I took a WW wrap to work, that I filled with Quorn (fajitas flavour) with a bit of extra light Hellmans and a few cherry tomatoes. A WW yogurt and a pear. Later I had 2 WW biccies and 4 toffees (which I've pointed) and I've just had a WW cranberry bar with a cup of tea. Most of this is the booty from last nights raffle prize!
Later, Pete is doing a Lidl Nasi Goring and a tuna steak for me, and that'll be me done then, for points for today.
Today was my 40 min walk to work and then the same home again, but tomorrow it's only 25 mins each way, so less goodies then ;)
I went on the WW message board just now, but it's not as friendly as Minimins at all.

hiya cathy

ooh what is Lidl Nasi Goring (sounds kinda nice and i dont even know what it is lol)

well done on that massive walk

i have had some cheeky replies on the official WW board - me not like it very much
x

Hi, Nasi Goring is an Indonesian dish, rice based, a bit like paella. It's from Lidl supermarket, in the freezer section. Their paella is also fantastic (and we love paella in Spain!) Half a pack of paella is 6 points and the Nasi Goring is 7. Give them a try, they're yummy!

Back