Cathys Dukan diary

What a handsome cat, lovely face

He is a bit more rugged now :) Enjoy yours while she is a kitten; they are so much fun - although I must admit by the time our 6 were old enough to go to their new homes I was ready for them to go, as it was total chaos around here!

I think if you continue to play with cats, they remain "kitten like" (leastwise mine will still run after anything which moves). In the city, we have a play frame for them... very exhausting work apparently! Mine are 3 and 4..; and the four year old used to be out in the fields with her Mum fending for herself :-(

Attachments

• Copy of DSC02672.JPG
    Copy of DSC02672.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 31
I think if you continue to play with cats, they remain "kitten like" (leastwise mine will still run after anything which moves). In the city, we have a play frame for them... very exhausting work apparently! Mine are 3 and 4..; and the four year old used to be out in the fields with her Mum fending for herself :-(

Oh they are truly beautiful - and look very content.

Lovely cats (not showing the kids!)

Hope Emma isn't too tired after school (I used to go home and sleep, according to my Mum) and glad you had a good time. Doesn't sound like too much damage will have been done, you did really well.:)

Shes such a cute thing, so pleasant mannered, shes a climber though lol, but she loves me, shes been beside me most of the morning, and went behind me on the chair and went to sleep, so I've just been tidying up around her. We have had a good play so I'm just going up to my soap shed for a bit, I dont want her thinking I am around all the time.

Emma will be fine I'm sure, I'm sure there will be a couple of upset episodes for her , it is a long day and she will probably fall asleep on the bus coming home. They dont have a uniform but I got her dresses etc
DSCF2582-1.jpg
littlemma
DSCF2582-1.jpg
DSCF2582-1.jpg
DSCF2583-1.jpg

DSCF2583-1.jpg

Your daughter looks very smart indeed!

I love it how kittens just suddenly seem to run out of battery... and BOOM they're asleep (often in the middle of whatever they were doing!!)

Look at my new ticker eeeeeekk. Me and my friend booked our holiday today, we are going to turkey in a year lol. I've never been broad to a hot /warm country. I am so excited. Gotta loose this blubber now! I have a year so loads of time, and loads of time to stabilize myself too.
Shes already thin so no pressure lol.
So excited, oops said that already ;-)

oh get you all that warmth ...my dads on holiday in turkey at the moment
Im sure you will hae the motivation to get there now

oh she is gorgeous' I will try and find a pic of mine when he was a kitty. Of course he is a right old bruiser now at 1 year old - he is one solid cat - far bigger than his mum

mouse i just seen a pic of ur baby OMG beautiful and i am deeply sorry again !!!

Good morning, we got our kitty she is just adorable, shes called Izzy,I will try and attach a pic.
Weekend was good fun, glad to be on PP again though, there wasnt much Ducan friendly at the meal but I had haddock goujons and salad they were in batter but it was very light and thin so I ate it lol. The main was steak pie but I only ate the meat as there was lots of it, and a few carrots, salad and didnt eat the chips. I didnt have a pudding either, and had 5 vodka and diet cokes.
It was such a good night nobody had really changed, the boys looked older balder and fatter lol and some of us girls were fatter lol.
Didnt weigh myself will do it tomorrow after a PP day today.
Emma has started full time school today, she was saying she would miss the kitty but I suppose it makes a change from her missing me lol. Hope she gets on ok.
Right best go and get breakfast. Heres the kitty
DSCF2651-1.jpg

ur baby is gorg's too !!!

Cathy - what excellent motivation!! and how exciting!

I saw on the weigh in thread that you're worried about gaining this week - any problems?

Great motivator, Cathy :D.

mouse i just seen a pic of ur baby OMG beautiful and i am deeply sorry again !!!

They warned me at the vets that he may not look the same as he had been in the freezer and I didn't look there but got him home and unwrapped him and he looked just the same and very peaceful - just a bit of blood coming out of his ear. I stroked him and he still felt beautiful.

We did laugh (totally inappropriately) when my OH picked him up to bury him, because his tail fell and it looked as though he was wagging it:cry:

They warned me at the vets that he may not look the same as he had been in the freezer and I didn't look there but got him home and unwrapped him and he looked just the same and very peaceful - just a bit of blood coming out of his ear. I stroked him and he still felt beautiful.

We did laugh (totally inappropriately) when my OH picked him up to bury him, because his tail fell and it looked as though he was wagging it:cry:

awh :-(

Cathy - what excellent motivation!! and how exciting!

I saw on the weigh in thread that you're worried about gaining this week - any problems?

Just because I went out last weekend then had a crap day on sunday, its TOTM,and yesterday I ate a baguette and salad, but thats all I could manage didnt have time to look around for something diet friendly as had to get back for kids coming home.
Anyway, as long as its only 1lb or even 2 is not bad, that will come off quickly next week, I know I shouldnt but if I have put on 2lbs I will do attack for 3 days to get me back into the rhythm of it again.
Had a great walk this morning too, a couple of miles in the hot sunshine, 'twas blissful:D

Just because I went out last weekend then had a crap day on sunday, its TOTM,and yesterday I ate a baguette and salad, but thats all I could manage didnt have time to look around for something diet friendly as had to get back for kids coming home.
Anyway, as long as its only 1lb or even 2 is not bad, that will come off quickly next week, I know I shouldnt but if I have put on 2lbs I will do attack for 3 days to get me back into the rhythm of it again.
Had a great walk this morning too, a couple of miles in the hot sunshine, 'twas blissful:D

Ooh I dream of baguettes ;)

lol it was gorgeous, I never eat bread normally but as I say its all there was.

And if you're going to eat bread you may as well have decent bread; it's a bit like chips - if they're not piping hot and crispy it's not worth having eaten them!

On my morning walk to work, I must pass at least 20 delicious smelling bakeries, I kid you not. Often, holding my breath as I pass the open door and averting my eyes from the PILES of fresh pastries on display. Then at times, there's a vent 20 metres down the road, just when you think you're safe!

As for chips, never have been my thing! One thing I can cross off my long list of food vices!

Back